No announcement yet.

F2 to F1 Change for status for spring 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=stephanie09;383403]Nope I haven't I am going to call today. To try and expedite my application again.

Has anyone tried expediting the process for COS or have any information about it?

Comment

[QUOTE=zmn;428811]
      Originally posted by stephanie09 View Post
      Nope I haven't I am going to call today. To try and expedite my application again.

Has anyone tried expediting the process for COS or have any information about it?
      I tried to expedite and it was rejected. Because it is in normal processing time.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum so I have some questions and I really appreciate if someone answers me.
        First of all, I got an admission for Fall 2015 but because there was no time for changing my visa from F2 to F1, I had to deffer it to spring. Now I want to know which of the processes are faster? The online elis or paper base? Thank you so much. Note that after receiving my I20, I may have 3 month for the process.

Comment

Originally posted by akash09 View Post
          No i did not hear any update.
          Hi there, Did you get your approval?

Comment

B2 to F1 CoS

I applied for change of status from B2 to F1 and received the receipt (797c) in 15th May2015 from Vermont visa center. Till now is almost 7 months that I did not get any news. Also, I called them and just they said it is in normal processing time and I can not request for expedition. Anybody received his/her approval till now?

Comment

hi

Hi what's your status?

Comment

F2 to F1

Dear all,

I am currently in F-2 status. I filled F-2 to F-1 change of status from Vermont Service Center. USCIS received the document on September 15, 2016. I have not got any notification or anything yet. What would be the normal expected time to get F-2 to F-1 change of status approve? Do you guys have filled at the same time in Vermont Service Center?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by rk7115 View Post
                  Dear all,

I am currently in F-2 status. I filled F-2 to F-1 change of status from Vermont Service Center. USCIS received the document on September 15, 2016. I have not got any notification or anything yet. What would be the normal expected time to get F-2 to F-1 change of status approve? Do you guys have filled at the same time in Vermont Service Center?

Thanks,
                  Hi my case recieved on oct 17 2016, still waiting for the decision. Seems like it is taking 5-6 months currently.

Comment

[QUOTE=narayanraomantri;478016]Hi my case recieved on oct 17 2016, still waiting for the decision. Seems like it is taking 5-6 months currently.[/QUOTE

hi, got any update? Mine is oct 24, 2016 cos b2 to f1. still waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by narayanraomantri View Post
                      Hi my case recieved on oct 17 2016, still waiting for the decision. Seems like it is taking 5-6 months currently.
                      looking at your case scenario, i am thinking of going to india to change status. my school going to start on may 1st i just have two months. what do you suggest about changing F2 to F1 visa from india?

Comment

Originally posted by apex2376 View Post
                        looking at your case scenario, i am thinking of going to india to change status. my school going to start on may 1st i just have two months. what do you suggest about changing F2 to F1 visa from india?

I am still waiting for the decision. Not sure how long its going to take. Even I am planning to for India and attend interview.

Comment

I am still waiting for the decision. Not sure how long its going to take. Even I am planning to for India and attend interview.
                          I went to Indian to change status from F2-F1. It's done. It's good that I didn't apply for cos in USA. As my course is going to start in next month.

Comment

Hi

hi narayanraomantri

have you heard from the USCIS yet?? how long has it been since you applied for your COS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X