Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with student schengen visa

hi
    I Ahamed Zafer Ali have secured admission in Politecnico di Miano for Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology engineering for September 2014 intake.
    Unfortunately my visa application to travel to Italy has been rejected for the second time stating the following reasons,
    1. the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and the conditions of the intended stay was not reliable.
    2. your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of the visa could not be ascertained.
    Remarks: Upon the examination of the enclosed documentations as well as the interview, this office finds that the applicant represents a high risk illegal immigrant (art 4 del D.I 850/2011)

below are the details of the application

DATE OF SUBMISSION of dov 18/AUGUST/2014 (STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT)

DOB 18/01/1990

Please find the list of documents i had submitted for the visa application
    1. Passport (with place of issue as Muscat, Oman)
    2. mail from Consulate general of Italy in Mumbai saying to apply for Visa without DOV.
    3.Xerox copy of the degree certificate and transcript with HRD attestation and Apostle
    4.Form A (Pre enrollment) stamped by the Italian Consulate
    5. Bank Statement from HDFC bank stating that i have 1280560rs as closing balance
    6. Bank letter stating that the account number 06781060000152 belongs to me and has an outstanding balance of 1280560rs.
    7. Admission letter for September 2014 intake
    8. Mail of tuition fee payment conformation
    9. Enrollment Receipt for Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
    10.Self declaration statement from college stating the duration of the course
    11. Accommodation for 15 days made from Booking.com in B&B fortuna hostel, Citta Studi
    12. Travel insurance from Bajaj Allianz for students for 60 days
    13. Itineraries of flight ticket
    14. Travel card Xerox and the receipt of 5800 euros

Hence I request you to let me know / help me furnish any further supporting documents which would eliminate the chances of the rejection of my visa due to the aforementioned reasons.

I have heard that if the visa is rejected twice i wouldnt be allowed to apply for visa again for a year.Is it so

if thats the case which other countries in europe i should apply for masters so this rejection wont affect the visa process of that country

Awaiting your reply at the earliest
    Many thanks
    Attached Files

rest of the files
    Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X