Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOB different in passport, DOB certificate VS other documents. Any future problem ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOB different in passport, DOB certificate VS other documents. Any future problem ?

I'm From Gujarat, India.

My original birth year is 1992 ( which is also correct as per birthdate certificate issued at Municipal Authority),
    And till when i was in school the birth year is 1991 in all legal documents ( L.C., Driving License, Election card and all...).

Now as per advice of a government Advocate, i have issued a certificate from "judicial magistrate first class, municipal court",
    which is certifies that the correct birthdate of me is according to birthdate certificate (1992) and not 1991.

And as of now, i haven't changed/updated yet any changes in birthdates on any documents. There is different birthdates on birth certificate vs all documents.
    Now, i'm planning to study abroad (america) for Masters in Engineering within 6 months.
    Could it cause any problem occur for visa / immigration / foreign study ?

Actual (original) DOB : 1992
    DOB on birth certificate : 1992
    DOB on passport : 1992
    Juricial magistrate first class order DOB : 1992

You will have difficulties but it is not impossible to deal with.

You will have to continuously explain the discrepancy everywhere.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Will the visa officers listen the explanation, or they'll just reject ?

What if i keep effort to update all my documents and some of them may be remaining change ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X