Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on a f1 visa. Arrested for misdemeanor. If i leave, would i be able to reentry ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on a f1 visa. Arrested for misdemeanor. If i leave, would i be able to reentry ?

Hey everybody. I was arrested back in September for driving while intoxicated. Also, I had some medication on me while this happened. Unluckily did not have the prescription
    on me. Charges were possession of controlled substance pg3<28 grams and possession of a dangerous drug. Hopefully when I go to court both charges will get dismiss since I have prescription for those. The court date has not been set up yet. I am planning on going back home to spend time with my family. My question here is If i leave the country would I be able to reentry? I would really appreciate any opinion or knowledge about this. Thank you for the time you took by reading this.

Originally posted by porrez24 View Post
    Hey everybody. I was arrested back in September for driving while intoxicated. Also, I had some medication on me while this happened. Unluckily did not have the prescription
    on me. Charges were possession of controlled substance pg3<28 grams and possession of a dangerous drug. Hopefully when I go to court both charges will get dismiss since I have prescription for those. The court date has not been set up yet. I am planning on going back home to spend time with my family. My question here is If i leave the country would I be able to reentry? I would really appreciate any opinion or knowledge about this. Thank you for the time you took by reading this.
    Any news? What happened?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X