Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CRI visa (under administrative processing section 221g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRI visa (under administrative processing section 221g)

I was interviewed on 8 December 2014,the CO was quite satisfied with my documents and interview but as he asked me how did u meet I told him we are cousin he asked first and I said yes( I can't lie as I have heard the reject your visa if they find you have not tell the trust ) our marriage was held on 19 june 2013 in jeddah Saudi Arabia which legally allows first cousin marriage however my husband lives in Houston texas isfor his residency he is doctor( which does not first cousin marriage. when we got married
    he was living in new york he still owns a house there in new york and it allows first cousin marriage)
    I am under administrative processing it's been a week and still no reply the CO at the interview didn't saw anything or asked me to show further more documentation. Can anyone help me with this issue and will they grant me with visa and how long will this process takes ?

Originally posted by Ruba Raafae View Post
    I was interviewed on 8 December 2014,the CO was quite satisfied with my documents and interview but as he asked me how did u meet I told him we are cousin he asked first and I said yes( I can't lie as I have heard the reject your visa if they find you have not tell the trust ) our marriage was held on 19 june 2013 in jeddah Saudi Arabia which legally allows first cousin marriage however my husband lives in Houston texas isfor his residency he is doctor( which does not first cousin marriage. when we got married
    he was living in new york he still owns a house there in new york and it allows first cousin marriage)
    I am under administrative processing it's been a week and still no reply the CO at the interview didn't saw anything or asked me to show further more documentation. Can anyone help me with this issue and will they grant me with visa and how long will this process takes ?

i do have the same problem with my wife visa, we are cousins and its over 3 months now since her interview with no info from the consular .
    i always check the link they provided me and dose not show any progress with my case.
    please, can you tell me how long did you case take to get you visa?
    any help will be very appreciate. thanks

Comment

case is under administration processing,plz help

i do have the same problem you had before about my wife visa, we are cousins and its over 3 months now since her interview with no info from the consular .
      the case is under administration processing.
      i always check the link they provided me and dose not show any progress with my case.
      please, can you tell me how long did you case take to get you visa?
      any help will be very appreciate. thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X