Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance of getting F1 Visa

Hello everyone this is singh here.

My brother is interested in going to US for his MS. He was rejected F1 visa twice last year. First time he got no reason fro the consulate as in why they are rejecting his application. He asked them and the answer he got was " Smile - YOU KNOW". That's it.

Second time he went in again after a month or so and again got rejected. This time they said - Try for a better and expensive college.

He tried both the times from Delhi consulate.

Now it's been more than 6 months, so shall he try again now? And shall i suggest him going to another city and try getting the visa from there?

And what things should he keep in mind while trying this time.

Thanks

Are you in US? If yes, what is your immigrant status? What did your brother gave as valid reason to return?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Are you in US? If yes, what is your immigrant status? What did your brother gave as valid reason to return?
      Thanks for getting back Raghvi,

I was in US for 5 years from 2008 jan to 2013 Feb. Did my MBA and then worked as a Business Analyst with Target. I came to India for my stamping but didn't get it. But i was ok with it. I started my own business.

My brother said that he will come back as we have our family business and would join it.

Comment

Bad university????

Originally posted by singh2170 View Post
        Thanks for getting back Raghvi,

I was in US for 5 years from 2008 jan to 2013 Feb. Did my MBA and then worked as a Business Analyst with Target. I came to India for my stamping but didn't get it. But i was ok with it. I started my own business.

My brother said that he will come back as we have our family business and would join it.

BAD UNIVERSITY???

He would better apply Internationally Well-Known University!!! AT LEAST TOP 10 RANKING IN HIS AREA OF STUDY!!!

Can he do it?? Before post in here!!! He need to ask himself!!!

No bad university again!!

By the way, what is his area of study??

Comment

He has done B.Tech in computer Science.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X