Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Italy VISA for Indian Passport holder who visit to UK well beofre 3 months Italy Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italy VISA for Indian Passport holder who visit to UK well beofre 3 months Italy Trip

Hi,

My Dad (who got Indian passport and 5 years UK visitor visa) is planning to visit me and my family to UK in 1st week of April, 2015 (6th April) and we have planned to take him to Italy for Tourism purpose from 19th August till 25th August. We have got the British Passports and living in UK.

I have already booked the flight tickets (non refundable) for us and for him also from Manchester to Rome and today while checking the Italy VISA website, I noticed that he can not able to apply VISA 3 months prior to his trip to Italy (which means no sooner than 19th May, 2015) even I called to Italy consulate office in Mumbai and they said the same thing that he can not able to apply VISA 3 months prior to his visit.

Now during that period he will be in UK, so now I am confused what to do ?

Can someone who passed through this kind of situation can give some useful information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Maulik

Can anyone in a position to reply on this thread ?

Originally posted by maulikb_shah View Post
    Hi,

My Dad (who got Indian passport and 5 years UK visitor visa) is planning to visit me and my family to UK in 1st week of April, 2015 (6th April) and we have planned to take him to Italy for Tourism purpose from 19th August till 25th August. We have got the British Passports and living in UK.

I have already booked the flight tickets (non refundable) for us and for him also from Manchester to Rome and today while checking the Italy VISA website, I noticed that he can not able to apply VISA 3 months prior to his trip to Italy (which means no sooner than 19th May, 2015) even I called to Italy consulate office in Mumbai and they said the same thing that he can not able to apply VISA 3 months prior to his visit.

Now during that period he will be in UK, so now I am confused what to do ?

Can someone who passed through this kind of situation can give some useful information.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Maulik

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X