Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help: No invoice received for Immigrant Visa application fee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help: No invoice received for Immigrant Visa application fee!

Hi,

I received my wife (principal applicant)'s and my own (petitioner)'s NVC letters late last month. I have completed the first step (choose an agent), as well as paid the Affidavit of Support fee online, which was easy to do.

However, I am not able to the pay the visa application fee online for some reason. There is a red "PAY NOW" button but it loops me back to the same page. I have tried different browsers, etc.

On the NVC website, it says there is an alternate "pay-by-mail" method via cashier's check or money order. While I understand it will further delay the case, I don't see any other option and repeated inquiries to NVC email or customer service number have been un-responsive.

However, on the website it also says that you MUST include the IV fee invoice received along with your cashier's check. My NVC letter has an Affidavit of Support fee invoice, but my wife's letter does not have any visa application fee invoice! What do you think I should here?! I don't see any other option but to mail the check along with a cover letter stating that I did not receive an invoice.

For your reference, a snapshot of my CEAC summary page is attached (note the red "PAY NOW" button, which I cannot access).Click image for larger version

Name:	Summary Page.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	591801

Thank you very much for reading this far. I hope that you will respond, and I look forward to reading your advice.

-Ahmer

Did you get any reply?

Hi Ahmer, where you ever able to pay the fees? and when you had to send AOS? I am in same situation and wondering how long it will take after choosing agent and paying AOS fees , to pay the IV fees and be able to send the application?

Comment

Im in the same situation too. It says to wait at least 15 days after choosing an agent to move on to the next step, but its been almost 20 days for me now and still now invoice for the IV fee.

Comment

Originally posted by skhs View Post
        Hi Ahmer, where you ever able to pay the fees? and when you had to send AOS? I am in same situation and wondering how long it will take after choosing agent and paying AOS fees , to pay the IV fees and be able to send the application?
        After i paid AOS fee, i took me one month later to pay IV fee. U guy can call NVC and let them know u already did AOS and ask when u could pay IV fee?
        After u paid AOS fee, u could mail AOS and IV packages to NVC and they will start to count 60days for case complete.
        U make 2copies of AOS coversheet and attach each coversheet to AOS and IV package. That is the way people do to send packages to nvc when they not paid IV fee yet

Comment

IV Application Processing Fees problem

According to the below what do i get from the INVOCE phase is shown.
          What I should suppose to pay is IV Application Proccessing Fees . However, the system does not allow me(payment status : NOT INVOICED) to pay it because i have not received any bill or invoice from the NVC. Kindly i would ask what is the last status of my case and how can i get my invoice to continue the fee payment from the web site online ? (For this reason The number 603 334 0888 which is given by support desk has been called several times but there was no response )

Fee Invoice for IV Case ANK **** **** ***

Affidavit of Support (AOS) Fees

PetitionerFee AmountPayment StatusSelect
          K **** , S **** $120.00PAID

IV Application Processing Fees
          Applicant NameBirth YearRelationFee AmountPayment StatusSelect
          K **** , S **** O **** 1***PRINCIPALNOT INVOICED
          Total Amount Selected: $0.00

Comment

Also in the same position

Hello,

I am in the same position after having chosen an agent and then paid my AOS fee. I get the PAY NOW message as well but get looped back to the page to pay....then am unable to pay. Good to know I am not alone. Would appreciate anyone's feedback who has had success or was able to find a workaround!

Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by VanessaF View Post
              Hello,

I am in the same position after having chosen an agent and then paid my AOS fee. I get the PAY NOW message as well but get looped back to the page to pay....then am unable to pay. Good to know I am not alone. Would appreciate anyone's feedback who has had success or was able to find a workaround!

Vanessa
              Hi vanessa and others!
              I was in the same boat, but we took the plunge weeks ago and paid by post. It was received and cleared in around 8 days, so it didn't delay anything. On the contrary, I think it has put us a step ahead of the game. We also sent in all supporting evidence, police checks and marriage certs etc at the same. The last thing we had to do was the DS 260 which I started a thread on my excitement of completing it... It STILL doesn't show on the site as either paid or completed, but I have checked with the NVC peeps that it is done.... now I wait for an interview date.

Don't lose hope, keep checking and calling...

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Caht View Post
                Hi vanessa and others!
                I was in the same boat, but we took the plunge weeks ago and paid by post. It was received and cleared in around 8 days, so it didn't delay anything. On the contrary, I think it has put us a step ahead of the game. We also sent in all supporting evidence, police checks and marriage certs etc at the same. The last thing we had to do was the DS 260 which I started a thread on my excitement of completing it... It STILL doesn't show on the site as either paid or completed, but I have checked with the NVC peeps that it is done.... now I wait for an interview date.

Don't lose hope, keep checking and calling...
                Thank you! I was wondering if that was an option. I am not in the US (in Chile) so everything seems to take forever to get here. I am still in the process of compiling all of our documents but I will plan on sending the check along with the packet unless a miracle occurs and I am suddenly able to pay! Have you been able to get through to an actual human at the NVC? When I call, I get the long message telling me to call back as nobody is available to take calls. I have also emailed but no response. The fee is $325, correct? Appreciate any and all info you can share! I feel I am drowning!

Comment

Update

Hi all,

Just wanted to update with some good news. About 10 days ago I received the invoice for the IV application in an email. I was still not able to pay the fee online, so I sent the payment in by mail last Monday (July 20) and yesterday (July 26) the DS260 became available for me to complete online. That was surprisingly quick once I did receive the invoice!

Vanessa

Comment

IV Application

Hi Vanessa
                    After you paid the AOS fee, how ling you had to wait before received your IV processing fee invoice.

Thank you
                    Daisy

Originally posted by VanessaF View Post
                    Hi all,

Just wanted to update with some good news. About 10 days ago I received the invoice for the IV application in an email. I was still not able to pay the fee online, so I sent the payment in by mail last Monday (July 20) and yesterday (July 26) the DS260 became available for me to complete online. That was surprisingly quick once I did receive the invoice!

Vanessa

Comment

Pay now

Just to confirm what others have referred to. We completed the AGENT portion of the document and a few days later the AOS portion of the website showed PAY NOW for a fee of $120 which we immediately paid via bank draft. However, the applicant fee shows PAY NOW and when clicked shows the payment page but not amount or line is showing for the applicant.

As other's have noted I will research paying this fee via bank check while sending in the additional forms.

Comment

The feeling is mutal

Steps Completed
                        ===========
                        I have submitted the DS261
                        Paid AOS fee if $120
                        IV Application says not INVOICED and does not give me an option to pay the $120 is this normal?

According to what I have read so far on the forums

It will be another 20-30 days when the IV Application fee becomes available
                        Once I make that payment I will be able to fill the DS260

Can someone do a list of bullet points how this process does with a ball park timelines and with the docs which need to be submitted and at what point.

Please keep it simple

Looking forwards for all the good guys to step forward

Thanks again
                        saif

Comment

IV fee invoice issue

Originally posted by sunrock View Post
                          Just to confirm what others have referred to. We completed the AGENT portion of the document and a few days later the AOS portion of the website showed PAY NOW for a fee of $120 which we immediately paid via bank draft. However, the applicant fee shows PAY NOW and when clicked shows the payment page but not amount or line is showing for the applicant.

As other's have noted I will research paying this fee via bank check while sending in the additional forms.
                          Hi DaisyC23,

IV fee invoice issuance is actually triggered by acceptance ( NOT receipt) of form DS261. In my case, the on line submission of DS261 itself took over one week to reach processing stage and another one week to get approved. Two days after acceptance of DS261, IV fee bill came via eMail. But NVC took one more day to load the IVFee bill to the payment portal.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chindit View Post
                            After i paid AOS fee, i took me one month later to pay IV fee. U guy can call NVC and let them know u already did AOS and ask when u could pay IV fee?
                            After u paid AOS fee, u could mail AOS and IV packages to NVC and they will start to count 60days for case complete.
                            U make 2copies of AOS coversheet and attach each coversheet to AOS and IV package. That is the way people do to send packages to nvc when they not paid IV fee yet
                            You don't worry about this , the system is slow and takes some time weeks to update it. When you sign up there is message pop ups - says system is slow - takes few days to sign on again.

so don't worry.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I am in the same boat, cannot pay the IV fees on the form. For those who say they paid by post, how did you know how much to send?

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X