Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help: No invoice received for Immigrant Visa application fee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just call NVC to pay IV fee early

Hi ahmerjaved and all,

I am principal applicant of i-130 petition. I have received welcome letter from NVC on 28th October and paid AOS fee on 6th November. After that I am waiting like all of you for IV fee voucher as I was also unable to pay that online like you. Then I called to NVC on 11th November and said my problem. Then she (the operator) ask me to review my D-261 form (which is the form you have submitted online in step 1 *Chose an Agent) and said that if she review it now I will get my IV fee voucher within 7 days. She also said normal time for having IV fee invoice is upto 42 days but if you call us then we will review your D-261 over phone call and then you will get IV invoice immediately. Can you believe that I received my IV fee invoice by email after 2 days of that call on 13th November and also being able to pay $325 online on CEAC.

So I want to tell you that this is the only way to have your IV fee invoice early. Otherwise you have to wait upto 42 days. Just call to NVC and say your problem they r waiting to review your D-261. I know many people say that it is difficult to reach NVC over phone. I said its easy. Just try calling. I got them after calling 10 to 12 times and remaining on hold almost 25 minutes. I talked with the operator 23 minutes. So they will answer all of your questions.

***Try to reach NVC helpline over phone. There is no alternative I think. Thank you all. I hope my suggestion will help you.
    Last edited by Aronna; 11-18-2015, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Iv aplication fee

Originally posted by VanessaF View Post
      Hi all,

Just wanted to update with some good news. About 10 days ago I received the invoice for the IV application in an email. I was still not able to pay the fee online, so I sent the payment in by mail last Monday (July 20) and yesterday (July 26) the DS260 became available for me to complete online. That was surprisingly quick once I did receive the invoice!

Vanessa
      Hi Vanessa, a few days ago I made the payment of the AOS and now the status of that payment is PAID. The issue is with the IV APLICATION FEE, I can't make the payment because NVC Page doesn't not give me the option.
      Please I want to know your personal experience in this process.
      Thank you in advance
      CM

Comment

Did not recieve any mail from nvc help me plx

Hii.. my case is at nvc nd i also have my case number and the invoice id number but the problem is that my current status at CEAC is that 'follow the instructions you recieve from nvc that list the six steps including paymnt of fees nd submiting doc to nvc.'m but i didnt reciev any mail ar letter from nvc. What shall i do now? Shall i follow the steps ar wait for the letter to come. ? Because my online status is showing m to follow the steps but i didnt get any letter or mail. Can i follow the steps only on the basis of status? If anyone could help me

Comment

You don't need the invoice or correspondence from the NVC if the NVC page allows you to pay either or both fees online. But you must have the State Department case number and Invoice ID Number to access the page.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Elma View Post
          Hii.. my case is at nvc nd i also have my case number and the invoice id number but the problem is that my current status at CEAC is that 'follow the instructions you recieve from nvc that list the six steps including paymnt of fees nd submiting doc to nvc.'m but i didnt reciev any mail ar letter from nvc. What shall i do now? Shall i follow the steps ar wait for the letter to come. ? Because my online status is showing m to follow the steps but i didnt get any letter or mail. Can i follow the steps only on the basis of status? If anyone could help me

Comment

Originally posted by rayb View Post
            You don't need the invoice or correspondence from the NVC if the NVC page allows you to pay either or both fees online. But you must have the State Department case number and Invoice ID Number to access the page.

--Ray B
            Thanks alot for you help...Yes i have the case number as well as invoice id. Just wanna make sure that if i follow the steps of processing only on basis of CEAC status you sure there will b no problem? I mean wont the nvc say that you should wait for the letter to come?

Comment

If you can access the payment box, you can pay the fee.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Elma View Post
              Thanks alot for you help...Yes i have the case number as well as invoice id. Just wanna make sure that if i follow the steps of processing only on basis of CEAC status you sure there will b no problem? I mean wont the nvc say that you should wait for the letter to come?

Comment

NO invoice number

we just submitted the ds-260 form online. but we cannot pay the fee because we cannot find the invoice number. i tried calling the NVC but its always putting me on hold. os there any other way that I can get the invoice number so we could pay the fees. thanks in advance

Comment

To complete the DS-260, you must have been on the NVC page which would allow you to go to the online payment section for the fee payment online. How did you get to the DS-260 without the Invoice ID Number?

--Ray B

Originally posted by Alden Bernabe View Post
                  we just submitted the ds-260 form online. but we cannot pay the fee because we cannot find the invoice number. i tried calling the NVC but its always putting me on hold. os there any other way that I can get the invoice number so we could pay the fees. thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X