X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodrigo View Post
    I do receive my EAD already this past Oct 25
    Wow congrats!
    How long did it take for you to get it after it was mailed?
    Did you apply for your social already?

Comment

It took about 5 days to get in my mail, and yes I already apply for the social security card, they just ask me for my birth certificate ,the EAD and the address where I want to receive my social card

Comment

I got mine!

Originally posted by Rodrigo View Post
        It took about 5 days to get in my mail, and yes I already apply for the social security card, they just ask me for my birth certificate ,the EAD and the address where I want to receive my social card
        So I received my card on Saturday going to apply for the social today, did you already receive your card? I was told it would take about a month or so because they had to verify the information.

Comment

Great,and no I haven't get my social card yet, they give me a sheet where it say that I should receive it in about two weeks,but what I been heard that it takes less than 2 weeks,wish you luck and hope to get it soon

Comment

Finally got my SS card, hope you get yours soon too, mine took the two weeks how I was told...

Comment

Hi,
              My EAD and AP document has been approved since Oct 18th, but I haven't received the card yet. Anyone else on the same boat?

Comment

Humanitarian Parole

I entered to US with Humanitarian parole (30Days)

Parole will be expired 31DEC2016

Can i request for Reparole ?

Because My parents in USA, im just now 25 years old , When my mom was applied for parole my dad was admitted at the hospital with critical situation, after i came to US (after 2 days ) my dad passed away . in this difficult situation , i can't leave from US without leaving my mom , and i have some obligation to do my father and care about my mother and still my mom wants me in US, so what can i do for stay in US legally, NOTE : my mom filed sponsor petition before 3 years under unmarried son over 21

My mom green card holder and my dad also. i'm only lived in Srilanka before came to US

waiting for response

Urgent

Comment

My status hasn't changed

Did you get a notice saying your ead is approve and mailed? Because my lawyer said she has my work permit but I have to pay the remaining balance yet still my status I kind hasn't changed from case is ready to be scheduled for interview. I was wondering if she lied just to get the money I owed her . Any one can suggest or know what's going on here ?

Comment

Recent EAD timing 2017

Hi All,

I used this blog when applying for my EAD renewal so thought I would post my timings. My EAD was processed through the California office:

May 18, 2017 - Application received
                    July 17, 2017 - New Card Ordered (60 days)
                    July 20, 2017 - Card Mailed (63 days)
                    July 22, 2017 - Card received, valid from July 2017 (65 days)

I will state again that this was an EAD renewal and there was no need for biometrics appointment. My original EAD took 73 days in 2015 from application being received to having the card including a biometrics appointment through the California office.

Comment

Priya

Originally posted by Priya T View Post
                      Here is my experience,

Filed EAD application on 28 Jun 2015
                      USCIS received it on 02 Jul 2015
                      USCIS approved my EAD on 28 Sep 2015
                      Approval letter (I-797) received on 29 Sep 2015
                      Card was sent to me on 01 Oct 2015 (status updated online)
                      USPS returned it to USCIS as undeliverable (don't know why) and sent the card on Sunday night as per the tracking given by USPS officials.
                      Filed a service request on 06 Oct 2015 to resend the card, received response on 15 Oct 2015 that they have received my service request and have asked to re-mail to the given address, I should receive it in 30 days. Attempted calling several times as there was no change in the status online. They kept saying wait for 30 days. Did not hear anything from them nor received my EAD card. Filed another service request on Nov 16, 2015, received same response on Nov 17, 2015 and they asked to wait for 30 days. Did not hear anything for 30 days, filed third request, received similar response and they again asked to wait for 30 days. Filed another service request under case pending beyond 90 days, and received same response, they asked to wait for 30 days. I have filed nearly 6 service requests after waiting for 30 days each time, and I get templatized email from them to wait for 30 days but don't receive my card. Tomorrow visiting USCIS office through infopass. Don't know how to get out of this never ending loop. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
                      PT
                      I am having the same exact issue. How did you get your card finally?

Thanks,
                      Priya

Comment

Originally posted by azd View Post
                        Hi,
                        My EAD and AP document has been approved since Oct 18th, but I haven't received the card yet. Anyone else on the same boat?
                        Hi, On november 9 my husband was approved since then no change. We haven't received any card. This is incredibly frustrating
                        and our lawyers are useless.

Hoping for a miracle.

Comment

Ead in hand!!!

So happy!!!

Comment

Form approved, EAD not sent

Please help, USCIS website approved my EAD application since 29th of October and UP until now, I didn't receive any update on their website and or receive my card. I have my wife's own approved and sent 3 days after approval. Please help, what can I do regarding this ?

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by delly200 View Post
                              Hi, On november 9 my husband was approved since then no change. We haven't received any card. This is incredibly frustrating
                              and our lawyers are useless.

Hoping for a miracle.
                              Thats the same situation with me too approved on the 9th but no update since then. Jave u recieved anything yet

Comment

Wish you all the best

Each case is different. My EAD approval notice was dated 11/20/18 and post stamped 11/21/18. I received it on 11/26/18. Since then I kept checking the case status on uscis.gov to see if the card was shipped but it still had old information that was there even before the ead was approved. On 11/28/18, to my surprise it said my card was delivered and gave a tracking number. I went home and my card was in the mailbox. Today 11/29/18 it was updated to say the card was mailed on 11/27/28 but with no tracking lol. I guess the card got delivered faster than they are updating statuses.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X