Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for First OPT apllication

Hello,
    I have applied for OPT on July 31st with a start date of OCt 11th but received initial RFE for "photos", which was submitted and updated on September 15th by USCIS.
    Again on January 8th 2015 received RFE for maintenance of status with following questions.
    1. A copy of your school catalog describing the program, specifying pre-requisite education, quarter/Semester units, course syllabus, graduation requirements, classroom hours, courses structure (on-campus, online learning, distance learning, hybrid course, etc) allowable curricular practical training (CPT) thesis requirement , required length of study, and the requirements for graduation.

2. A signed, dated letter from the Register’s office verify Sing your enrollments.
    3. A letter from your schools designated school official (DSO), detailing day by day on campus class hours, credits earned and your attendance record.
    4. Official transcripts from all the schools you have attended in the united states submitted in official sealed envelopes.
    5. provide documentary evidence to establish the proposed employment is directly related to your major of study.
    6. A copy of your degree / diploma

My problem is ,I haven't worked on CPT or Pre -OPT then how could I answer the 5th question "provide documentary evidence to establish the proposed employment is directly related to your major of study".

I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.

NPS.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X