Change visa from f1 to m1 denied twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change visa from f1 to m1 denied twice

My son got the visa to F1 in 2011 with expiration in 2016 in order to attend a flight school and get his flight licenses.
    In 2013 he completed the course and got all of his licenses including the flight instructor one and then he worked 10 months at his flight school (OPT). Concluded the process the school has requested a change of visa to the US government from F1 to M1, the visa was due in September 2015 for a course and further education in ATP. For the Christmas holidays and year-end came in Italy to get together with the family. To reenter the US he hadto ask for a change of visa F1 to M1 through the American consulate in Milan: it was denied on the basis dell'Art.214 / b, I do not know on what basis they determined that he could remain illegally in America despite seeing the bank statement which showed the amount required by the American immigration, and the letter of the school in which summed up the situation of my son of the whole educational path and the new course he was attentind. After three weeks he returned to the consulate with other documentation to support the fact that he didn't want to stop illegally but only conclude his studies: it was abruptly denied even again.
    What to do?
    Thanks to all who can give me their input to figure out if we should continue pursuing this route or it is time to let go (with huge amounts of money and possessions lost).

Originally posted by ISF View Post
    My son got the visa to F1 in 2011 with expiration in 2016 in order to attend a flight school and get his flight licenses.
    In 2013 he completed the course and got all of his licenses including the flight instructor one and then he worked 10 months at his flight school (OPT). Concluded the process the school has requested a change of visa to the US government from F1 to M1, the visa was due in September 2015 for a course and further education in ATP. For the Christmas holidays and year-end came in Italy to get together with the family. To reenter the US he hadto ask for a change of visa F1 to M1 through the American consulate in Milan: it was denied on the basis dell'Art.214 / b, I do not know on what basis they determined that he could remain illegally in America despite seeing the bank statement which showed the amount required by the American immigration, and the letter of the school in which summed up the situation of my son of the whole educational path and the new course he was attentind. After three weeks he returned to the consulate with other documentation to support the fact that he didn't want to stop illegally but only conclude his studies: it was abruptly denied even again.
    What to do?
    Thanks to all who can give me their input to figure out if we should continue pursuing this route or it is time to let go (with huge amounts of money and possessions lost).

You just DON’T WANT GO BACK to your home country! And snaked around this country with whatever reason and status! DON’T YOU!

Tell me: YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT!

And you have VERY STRONG IMMIGRANT INTEND! And Art. 214/b will explain you everything!

All the best!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X