Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice on F1 visa

Hello friends ,
    I would like to seek ur opinion on my case. Well my F1 visa was rejected thrice in 2009-2010. I would like to discuss my profile in detail so that u may get an idea abt whr i stand. I was doing my engineering 2003-2005 i quit i started working and in the year 2009 i planned of doing my bachelors in business program in indiana university I got the admission based on credit transfer. when i went for the interview in dec 2009(i was 24 years when i applied) i was asked by the visa officer that how i got my admissions without the sat score I was puzzled as well as i wasnt expecting that question to come but anyhow I got rejected then i contacted the univ they said they will send me a SAT waiver letter which i can produce to the visa officer so again i went for the interview the visa officer wasnt convinced so I thought that sat is causing me the problem so i appeared for the sat and i scored good marks and couple of weeks later i went with my sat score and again no visa this time. then I dropped my plans of studying in the usa i carried on with my usual work then in 2011 i got an opportunity to do MBA in the u.k based on my 6 years of work experience.I dont have a bachelors I got the admission based on work experience. I graduated in 2013 with an mba after my graduation i didnt have any work permit to settle there so i had no choice but to move back to india. So my question is that If i apply for some study program in the usa what would u suggest me?. do u guys think i still stand a chance of getting a student visa or should i just drop my plan to study in the usa as u know it quite complicated for my profile?. ur comments will be appreciated thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X