Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need clarification regarding f1

Hi,

I am working in an multinational organisation which has initiated my H1B visa in feb 2015. I am going to apply for F1 visa as I want to study in US. Will h1b initiation create a problem in getting f1 visa??

Please help asap. Its urgent . If so, then I would stop processing h1b visa.

Thanks,
    Khushboo Agarwal.

Why don't you go to Work via your H1B?

Then from that you go and try to contact your university and discuss your plan so they can guide you into the right path without breaking the law. Is your H1B work offer something doesn't exist?

Comment

Originally posted by carloscisco81 View Post
      Why don't you go to Work via your H1B?

Then from that you go and try to contact your university and discuss your plan so they can guide you into the right path without breaking the law. Is your H1B work offer something doesn't exist?
      Thanks sir for your response.
      Two things two consider:

1.My h1b is just initiated. I don't know if I get h1b visa stamped or not because there is lottery system and I will get to know the results by July and if its positive, my company will send me by late this year or might be next year . I want to pursue MS starting this Fall only. It will become too late.

2.It is against ethics to go there on H1B and leave the company to study there.

I just want my f1 to be stamped without any hindrance due to petition filed for h1b.

Any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance for your help.

-Khushboo.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X