Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOS fee has been paid. what will be the next steps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Ray

And by the time my dad also called up NVC and they said the same what you have mentioned. They ask to raise a request to NVC with naturalization certificate and petitioner and beneficiary details. I hope they approve the request as we have started submitting fees/documents and I don't want to be in trouble later on.

Hoping my visa call by next September as my F2B PD is March 2010 and current is Jan 2009 :-)

Comment

I864 or I864EZ

I am sponsoring my dad and instructions indicate to file I864EZ. IS that correct?

Comment

You may also file form I-864.

--Ray B

Originally posted by NARAYB10 View Post
        I am sponsoring my dad and instructions indicate to file I864EZ. IS that correct?

Comment

AOS/IV fees

I have paid the AOS fees and completed DS-261. The AOS fee status has changed to PAID. the IV fees and DS-260 is not available yet. I have already got the Document cover sheet with my NVC welcome letter. Should i wait till i pay the IV fees and submit DS-260 to send the I-864ez and the required documents or can I do it now before the IV fees is paid?

Thanks,
          Sibiya

Comment

Interview Processing

Hello,
            I have applied for my husband for immigration visa. I am citizen. From NVC Bangladesh sent me email regarding agent and $120 & $325 payment. I have paid the both payment already. They are currently in process (as it takes 2-3 business days to process the payment). As soon as the status become PAID, I will mail them all the supporting documentation & payment receipt. So they can get my mail by end of next week hopefully. Now my question is after they get all my documentations with AOS & IV payments how long they take to setup an interview? supposed they are getting everything last day of this month as is 31st Aug 2016. So when will my husband will face the interview if everything is smooth and perfect? Can you give me an approximately month or week please?

Regardns,
            N.A

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X