Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Default Concurrent I-130/I-485 Filing Fee

Hi All,

I am preparing my I-130 on behalf of my wife and her I-485 application as a whole package. My question is whether I can make a single check payment for all forms, single I-130 and combined I-485 payments, or separate checks for each individual applications. Would any of you please help?

Thanks!

Form I-130 Application Fee: $190
    Form I-485 Application Fee: $325
    Biometrics Services Fee: $70
    Form I-765 Application Fee: $180
    Form I-131 Application Fee: $170
    Total: $935
    Last edited by xccenter; 05-12-2006 at 02:39 AM.

When i worked with my lawyer as they compiled my application, I saw them make seperate checks for each process/form/Application and made a visible note on the check stating what it was for and of course attaching them to the relevant application material.

PS: I learned that with Immigration issues, it is very important to be as detailed as possible and keep clear records of every action. Taken. I guess what I am would suggest is you make individual checks.

I am not an attorney just an applicant sharing my opinion. The choice remains yours.

Quote Originally Posted by xccenter
    Hi all,

I am preparing my I-130 on behalf of my wife and her I-485 application as a whole package. My question is whether I can make a single check payments, single I-130 and combined I-485 payments, or separate checks for each individual application. Would any of you please help?

Thanks!

Form I-130 Application Fee: $190
    Form I-485 Application Fee: $325
    Biometrics Services Fee: $70
    Form I-765 Application Fee: $180
    Form I-131 Application Fee: $170
    Total: $935

Hey pal,

Ya im doing the same thing but my step-father is. You do seperate checks for each form.

good luck .