Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concurrent I-130/I-485 Filing Fee

Hi All,

I am preparing my I-130 on behalf of my wife and her I-485 application as a whole package. My question is whether I can make a single check payment for all forms, single I-130 and combined I-485 payments, or separate checks for each individual applications. Would any of you please help?

Thanks!

Form I-130 Application Fee: $190
    Form I-485 Application Fee: $325
    Biometrics Services Fee: $70
    Form I-765 Application Fee: $180
    Form I-131 Application Fee: $170
    Total: $935
    Last edited by xccenter; 05-12-2006, 02:39 AM.

When i worked with my lawyer as they compiled my application, I saw them make seperate checks for each process/form/Application and made a visible note on the check stating what it was for and of course attaching them to the relevant application material.

PS: I learned that with Immigration issues, it is very important to be as detailed as possible and keep clear records of every action. Taken. I guess what I am would suggest is you make individual checks.

I am not an attorney just an applicant sharing my opinion. The choice remains yours.

Comment

Originally posted by xccenter
      Hi all,

I am preparing my I-130 on behalf of my wife and her I-485 application as a whole package. My question is whether I can make a single check payments, single I-130 and combined I-485 payments, or separate checks for each individual application. Would any of you please help?

Thanks!

Form I-130 Application Fee: $190
      Form I-485 Application Fee: $325
      Biometrics Services Fee: $70
      Form I-765 Application Fee: $180
      Form I-131 Application Fee: $170
      Total: $935

Hey pal,

Ya im doing the same thing but my step-father is. You do seperate checks for each form.

good luck .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X