Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b MTR applying for a fresh visa under 2016 cap

Hello,

My h1 is wrongfully revoked by USCIS. We fought back on NOIR, even asked for help with congressman and senator's office. Still the injustice was served.

At this point I am trying to figure out how long I can stay for in US. My I 94 is valid till September? Haven't received the notice in mail yet.

Also can we file an MTR as well as can I apply for a fresh visa under a different company at the same time?

Please advise on any other options I can pursue. I love my job and life in US, but I am the victim of an error which immigration made, which they acknowledge as well.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kalki Khaira; 02-26-2015, 07:00 PM.

Hello, Did you manage to appeal? what is your status now ??

Originally posted by Kalki Khaira View Post
    Hello,

My h1 is wrongfully revoked by USCIS. We fought back on NOIR, even asked for help with congressman and senator's office. Still the injustice was served.

At this point I am trying to figure out how long I can stay for in US. My I 94 is valid till September? Haven't received the notice in mail yet.

Also can we file an MTR as well as can I apply for a fresh visa under a different company at the same time?

Please advise on any other options I can pursue. I love my job and life in US, but I am the victim of an error which immigration made, which they acknowledge as well.

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X