Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-1 Requirement

My name is Humphrey Karanja from Kenya.
    I recently applied for a school in Los Angeles and I will be waiting for I-20 if my admission requirements will be successful. My question is, there are education background documents required namely TOEFL, SAT Test Score plus certificates which are relevance, now is the SAT Test Score one of the US Embassy requirements or according to the policy of the school that I am applying for?

Toefl / sat

TOEFL or SAT score is your school requirement for international students. This is not the U.S. Embassy requesting from you, but you better get all these specific requires from you school ready for the U.S embassy to view your applications. Just to show them that you are ready to go,
    Last edited by Porter Nicky; 03-04-2015, 10:25 PM.

Comment

USA Embassy won't ask you for any result as long as you have the I-20 with you, sure u have to go with the I-20, but you should also go with a bank daft or statement showing that the person sponsoring you will be eligible to pay for your fees while in USA!!! I went the same process as u re doing now, so that's my experience to share good luck with the interview

Comment

Thank you very much,so if the school doesn't require SAT Score the US Embassy won't request it as a requirement?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Porter Nicky View Post
        TOEFL or SAT score is your school requirement for international students. This is not the U.S. Embassy requesting from you, but you better get all these specific requires from you school ready for the U.S embassy to view your applications. Just to show them that you are ready to go,
        Originally posted by selenco View Post
        USA Embassy won't ask you for any result as long as you have the I-20 with you, sure u have to go with the I-20, but you should also go with a bank daft or statement showing that the person sponsoring you will be eligible to pay for your fees while in USA!!! I went the same process as u re doing now, so that's my experience to share good luck with the interview
        So Porter is better I visit US Embassy to check what is required of me?

Comment

The US embassy will never require SAT scores from you. If they haven't told you then you need to email the embassy and ask them precisely what you are required.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X