Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much gap between subsequent visitor visas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much gap between subsequent visitor visas?

Hi, my mother traveled to UK from India to visit us last year (I am an Indian citizen on work permit in UK) for a few months; her visa (general visitor visa) expired in mid-Nov-2014. I want her to come here again in 2015, preferably in Apr 2015. Is anyone aware of any restriction in applying general visitor visa within 6 months from the date of expiry of previous visa? Or otherwise, do you know of anyone who has traveled in such a situation? It would be very helpful if you can share any info on such a case. Thanks very much. Rohit

How much gap between subsequent visitor visas?

Originally posted by khands_r View Post
    Hi, my mother traveled to UK from India to visit us last year (I am an Indian citizen on work permit in UK) for a few months; her visa (general visitor visa) expired in mid-Nov-2014. I want her to come here again in 2015, preferably in Apr 2015. Is anyone aware of any restriction in applying general visitor visa within 6 months from the date of expiry of previous visa? Or otherwise, do you know of anyone who has traveled in such a situation? It would be very helpful if you can share any info on such a case. Thanks very much. Rohit
    My friend's father keeps coming to the uk regularly to visit and I know that they had some problems with his admission to the uk the last time. He mentioned that the rules have been changed or something, for more details I would suggest to have a look at UK GOV website: www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa/overview. In fact this website about standard visitor visa says that the immigration rules concerning visitors have been changed. This immigration stuff is so confusing !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X