Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Visa Type "R" means in Class B1/B2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B1 going Canada

Hi,

I am german citizen and I am holding a B1 visa for the USA currently writing my thises here for 3 month and I´d like to go to Canada this weekend. Can I go back and forth without troubles?

I´d need information fast! I never thought it would cause any trouble in the first place thats why I never started looking for information!

Thanks
    Franny

Comment

Mr

I want to findout if you are holding visa type b1 and b2 can you use it to study or work if otherwise how one can get permitte to do so thanks

Comment

B1/B2 are for business and tourist vists only,

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

B1/b2

I have a B1/B2 Visa and often travel to main land. My sister is USC and she filed I -130 for me. I come to US legally with my B1/B2 visa. I just want to know if I can apply for I-485 during my business trip? Anybody's answer can help..thanks

Comment

As you have expressed intent to immigrate, your entry on B1/B2 can be denied and you sent back under expedited processing.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X