invitation letter to parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invitation letter to parents

I plan to invite my parents to US.Do I need to send hard copy of invitation letter to my parents and letter for cosulate or can my parents get a printout of the soft copy send to them?Hardcopy of I-134 and other documents has already been send.

Its good to have your signatures on the letter to consulate and invitation letter. I am not sure how will u accomplish that if you are sending a soft copy..

Comment

If u have enuf time, u can send hardcopy. If not, softcopy shud do. Those are the least important documents and VO wont even look at it. This is just for formality sake.

Comment

thanks for the quick response.
        Actually my parents appointment date was 24th May.So, in the invitation letter we had mentioned that we wanted them to visit US in end of May..A hard copy of the invitation letter with signature was send to them.
        Fortunately I was able to prepone the date to April 28th. I do not have time to send hard copy with new dates (1st week of May).Can the same invitation letter be used now or shall they carry printouts of soft copy of invitation letter with new dates ?
        please help.
        To
        Originally posted by andyargs
        If u have enuf time, u can send hardcopy. If not, softcopy shud do. Those are the least important documents and VO wont even look at it. This is just for formality sake.

Comment

The old one is good enough.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X