Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income threshold and job offer upon reentry- question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income threshold and job offer upon reentry- question.

I can't find any really clear answer online about this, but if I've earned above the income threshold of £18,600 for six months (UK citizen outside of the UK) is it obligatory to have a job offer upon reentry for my wife to be able to come with me? Does this change at all if the job's been held for 12+ months? That part of it all is such a nightmare, because having a job offer in the UK from outside is a pretty mean feat to achieve, it seems...

Anybody?

Comment

Income threshold and job offer upon reentry- question.

Originally posted by Callum Barker View Post
      I can't find any really clear answer online about this, but if I've earned above the income threshold of £18,600 for six months (UK citizen outside of the UK) is it obligatory to have a job offer upon reentry for my wife to be able to come with me? Does this change at all if the job's been held for 12+ months? That part of it all is such a nightmare, because having a job offer in the UK from outside is a pretty mean feat to achieve, it seems...
      I'm not too sure how to go about it if you are not currently in the uk as the uk government website keeps referring to a spouse who is already in the uk ???? I'm a bit confused !?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X