Form DS-260

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form DS-260

I have paid fee for DS-260 as per invoice demand of US$230 in feb.2015(invoice was created in 2014). But uptill now I am unable get link for IV application form as the status in NOT AVAILABLE.
    what should be reason and how to proceed further.

wishy
    India

Try contacting NVC.

Comment

thnx.
      I have already sent a mail in this matter on 05th march,but so far no reply.

Comment

Originally posted by wishy View Post
        thnx.
        I have already sent a mail in this matter on 05th march,but so far no reply.
        Email isn't the best way to contact. They reply to emails in the order it was received and they received tons of emails.
        Try calling NVC at this number: (603) 334-0700. It is hard to get connected and if you get busy tone, then redial. Keep dialing it until your call gets through. Also the wait time is quiet longer sometimes even over 1 hour so be patient when you call.
        Have the case number ready. Name of the Beneficiary, Date of the beneficiary and name of the petitioner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jot18 View Post
          Email isn't the best way to contact. They reply to emails in the order it was received and they received tons of emails.
          Try calling NVC at this number: (603) 334-0700. It is hard to get connected and if you get busy tone, then redial. Keep dialing it until your call gets through. Also the wait time is quiet longer sometimes even over 1 hour so be patient when you call.
          Have the case number ready. Name of the Beneficiary, Date of the beneficiary and name of the petitioner.

Thnx for the advice.I will do it until I get connected.

Comment

Good luck trying to get through via phone. Our entire application process took 1 year and we only ever managed to get through by phone ONCE and that was when we first started the application back in March 2014, we didn't get through again.

Jot18 is right, emails suck as well, you can expect a response about 3-6 months later.

The only thing you can do and it also sucks is WAIT PATIENTLY. Your IV form will become available soon, everything just takes time to process there end.

Comment

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Default.aspx site is displaying notice for last 2 months.

Important Notice:
              We are aware that some applicants continue to experience technical difficulties accessing Form DS-260, Form DS-261, or paying immigrant visa processing fees. Please visit this page for instructions on how to continue processing your case if you receive technical error messages when trying to access these forms. If you have an emergency need, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your visa will be processed for further instructions. We are working to address this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Surprised to see that technologically advanced US is facing this type of difficulties for months without getting solutions.
              How to go forward and process the matter relating to filling DS 260, becos link to fill up does not open and status shows as NOT AVAILABLE, inspite of invoice as a paid.

Any one can give a clue how to do and what to do next.

Thanx in advance...

Comment

Originally posted by wishy View Post
                Important Notice:
                We are aware that some applicants continue to experience technical difficulties accessing Form DS-260, Form DS-261, or paying immigrant visa processing fees. Please visit this page for instructions on how to continue processing your case if you receive technical error messages when trying to access these forms. If you have an emergency need, please contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your visa will be processed for further instructions. We are working to address this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Surprised to see that technologically advanced US is facing this type of difficulties for months without getting solutions.
                How to go forward and process the matter relating to filling DS 260, becos link to fill up does not open and status shows as NOT AVAILABLE, inspite of invoice as a paid.

Any one can give a clue how to do and what to do next.

Thanx in advance...
                Dear wishy
                I Have the same problem can you call to NVC ?

Comment

Ds-260 fees

Does anyone know when you get to the payment part if they take discover card....if not what forms of payment

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X