Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About CSPA -child status protection act.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About CSPA -child status protection act.

My brother is eligible for CSPA adjustment as he is 25 yrs of age and in F4 petition he is aged out. Now how and where to apply for his CSPA claim for adjustment of age. Pl. advice.

Originally posted by wishy View Post
    My brother is eligible for CSPA adjustment as he is 25 yrs of age and in F4 petition he is aged out. Now how and where to apply for his CSPA claim for adjustment of age. Pl. advice.
    You don't have to do anything - if he is eligible under CSPA - NVC system will automatically updated once the priority date for you case is current as per visa bulletin or confirm with NVC through email or phone.

Comment

You can check using this CSPA calculator,
      /usa-immigrant-visa-process/cspa-calculator/

This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.
      This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

Originally posted by wishy View Post
        Hi! Wishy! What is your brother's Priority Date and Approval date? How did you know he still qualified? We have the same case im in F4 petition, im now 22 but our priority is still not current but my auntie said that it will be current early next year probably April 2017. They sent you an email saying that your brother is elligible for CSPA?

Comment

CSPA implication..child crossed 21..Urgent issue

Hi Friends
          Hi Friends

Here is my details,

I-130 Filed : December-2003
          I-130 Approved : November-2009

Child Age (DOB: Jan 1994) at I-130 Filed : 7 years & he turned 21 years in January 2015.

Please advise : Do we just have additional 6 year (time between I-130 filed and approved) to be eligible for Visa based on CSPA? Means, if visa becomes available in 2017 then only this child will be eligible for visa with his parents based on CSPA ?

Appreciate any feedback

Thanks a lot

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X