please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help!!!

I invited my girlfriend from Colombia for my graduation ceremony and a summer vacation in minneapolis. She got the tourist visa for ten years. I pupurchased her ticket for three moths and two weeks. Would she have any trouble for being in the US all that time at the airport? Also, it is her first visit to the US.

Whether she has any trouble or not depends on how much time they give her for an allowable visit at the Port of Entry.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Andres Bautista View Post
    I invited my girlfriend from Colombia for my graduation ceremony and a summer vacation in minneapolis. She got the tourist visa for ten years. I pupurchased her ticket for three moths and two weeks. Would she have any trouble for being in the US all that time at the airport? Also, it is her first visit to the US.

Comment

it could be a concern or doubt specially when you are first time here , but if your passport already have visiting stamps of other countries then i think this all procedure becomes easy .

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Whether she has any trouble or not depends on how much time they give her for an allowable visit at the Port of Entry.

--Ray B
      Originally posted by Andres Bautista View Post
      I invited my girlfriend from Colombia for my graduation ceremony and a summer vacation in minneapolis. She got the tourist visa for ten years. I pupurchased her ticket for three moths and two weeks. Would she have any trouble for being in the New York Tours US all that time at the airport? Also, it is her first visit to the US.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X