DNA test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Sir/Madam
    My father is a green card holder and he's living in usa since 1984 and he petitioned for me and my younger brother Last week we had our interview they said we have to go through Dna testing i want to ask that if the result are clear will there be any issue after that in our visa issuance and is there any further process after that?
    Kindly reply ASAP

Comment

Adam Eve,

DNA testing usually confirms the Embassy requirement for proof of relationship.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Adam Eve View Post
      Dear Sir/Madam
      My father is a green card holder and he's living in usa since 1984 and he petitioned for me and my younger brother Last week we had our interview they said we have to go through Dna testing i want to ask that if the result are clear will there be any issue after that in our visa issuance and is there any further process after that?
      Kindly reply ASAP

Comment

After that process my visa will be issued ? And how much time will it take?

Kindly tell me what will they need ?
        Originally posted by rayb View Post
        Adam Eve,

DNA testing usually confirms the Embassy requirement for proof of relationship.

--Ray B

Comment

Your father must arrange for DNA testing to be set up with an approved DNA laboratory in the U.S. That laboratory will make arrangements for your dad's DNA swab in his area and for your DNA swabs in your country. I've used LB Genetics ( http://www.lbgenetics.com/ ) for several family member.

--Ray B

Kindly tell me what will they need ?

Comment

My father gave his Dna on the 25 of Nov and we gave our Dna on 7 Dec in Pakistan the person who conducted our Dna said ot will take 25 days in giving us the reports we still didn't received any mail from the embassy
            Dear Sir/Madam
            Kindly reply ASAP

Comment

My father gave his DNA on the 25 of Nov and we gave our DNA on 7 Dec in Pakistan the person who conducted our Dna said ot will take 25 days in giving us the reports we still didn't received any mail from the embassy
              When performing DNA Testing to submit as evidence and you have a family member who lives abroad. It is very important to note, that embassies are in control of the DNA Sample Collection process. Not the DNA Lab. A lab's responsibility is to schedule the appointment by shipping the DNA Request and DNA Test kit to the embassy. Sample collectors work with embassies have no knowledge of how long the process will take. There are several factors that can take place. Below are some examples.

1. The DNA collector or an embassy official could misplace the shipment.

2. Fedex or DHL could have made an error in shipping.

These are just a couple of the many variables that may take place. Just make sure you consult with the company who initiated your DNA Testing and hopefully someone will be able to better direct you. If you ever have to go through this process again you may want to deal with DNA Testing Centre that is a bit more hands on and experienced with the process. Many of my family members used AIDC DNA Testing Centre.

I hope this bit of information helps and good luck.
              James Kinsha

Comment

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
                Dear sir or madam,
                My brother and I , we both are under 21 unmarried. Our mother who is an US passport holder file a petition for us and we also had out interview on 7th April and we we're ask to do DNA test.
                My question is if my DNA test comes positive then will I be ask to bring more paper like tax file or something ? My father don't have the tax file of 2014 as there was till time left for my father to do if.
                Can you pls advice me what more document they can ask after the DNA comes positive?
                Hoping for your advice soon.
                Thank you.
                I think, for Immigration purposes, only DNA test is sufficient; nothing more.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X