Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNA test

Dear sir or madam,
    My brother and I , we both are under 21 unmarried. Our mother who is an US passport holder file a petition for us and we also had out interview on 7th April and we we're ask to do DNA test.
    My question is if my DNA test comes positive then will I be ask to bring more paper like tax file or something ? My father don't have the tax file of 2014 as there was till time left for my father to do if.
    Can you pls advice me what more document they can ask after the DNA comes positive?
    Hoping for your advice soon.
    Thank you.

Additional evidence or documentation needed will depend where you interviewed. If you had an Embassy or Consulate interview and nothing else was requested except for DNA testing, then that should be the last request made of you for visa processing.

--Ray B

Originally posted by isratalsamit View Post
    Dear sir or madam,
    My brother and I , we both are under 21 unmarried. Our mother who is an US passport holder file a petition for us and we also had out interview on 7th April and we we're ask to do DNA test.
    My question is if my DNA test comes positive then will I be ask to bring more paper like tax file or something ? My father don't have the tax file of 2014 as there was till time left for my father to do if.
    Can you pls advice me what more document they can ask after the DNA comes positive?
    Hoping for your advice soon.
    Thank you.

Comment

Thank you so much sir or madam for giving your important advice, I am really glad by getting your reply faster than I thought.
      I had my interview at US Embassy in Dhaka Bangladesh.
      So will they ask for more documents ?
      Thank you.

Comment

If you had your Embassy interview already and they only asked for DNA testing, they are not likely to ask for additional evidence.

--Ray B

Thank you so much sir or madam for giving your important advice, I am really glad by getting your reply faster than I thought.
        I had my interview at US Embassy in Dhaka Bangladesh.
        So will they ask for more documents ?
        Thank you.

Comment

Thank you sir or madam for your important advice.
          Almost every people here says that if my DNA test result comes positive then it's a 100 percent guarantee that I will get the visa immediately and even no other documents will be needed.
          How true is this information? Will I really get the visa immediately if the DNA test result comes positive or they can delay or is it possible that they may still not give my visa for some issue?
          Thank you.
          Last edited by isratalsamit; 04-19-2015, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Dear sir or madam,
            Can you give me an idea about how long it might take from the DNA test result out till the issue of visa ?
            Thank you

Comment

Every U.S. Embassy location seems to handle this differently. At the Manila, Philippines, Embassy, with which I am most familiar, submittal of DNA test results to the Embassy to satisfy an Administsrative Review request for such testing may result in visa issuance 3 or 4 weeks later.

--Ray B

Dear sir or madam,
              Can you give me an idea about how long it might take from the DNA test result out till the issue of visa ?
              Thank you

Comment

Dear sir or madam,
                I just got a call stating that kids of my mother and father were received by us embassy here at Bangladesh and they ask me to come to collect the appointment of when my dna sample will be taken.
                Us embassy got my parents kids and now they will take my simple , so sir please tell an accurate time that after giving my simple long how long might it take for them to issue my visa for us?
                Thank you.

Comment

Assuming a U.S.-based lab is involved in this process, the Embassy should get the results about 4 weeks after all samples have been collected.

--Ray B

Dear sir or madam,
                  I just got a call stating that kids of my mother and father were received by us embassy here at Bangladesh and they ask me to come to collect the appointment of when my dna sample will be taken.
                  Us embassy got my parents kids and now they will take my simple , so sir please tell an accurate time that after giving my simple long how long might it take for them to issue my visa for us?
                  Thank you.

Comment

Thank you sir or madam,
                    Correct me if I am wrong, you meant to say after giving all the samples of DNA it will take 4 weeks to issue the visa of usa ?
                    Thank you

Comment

I can't say how long it would take for the visa to be issued. But after the DNA lab has all the swabs, the Embassy will get the DNA results in about 4 weeks. The additional time to issue the visa will vary by Embassy workload.

--Ray B

Thank you sir or madam,
                      Correct me if I am wrong, you meant to say after giving all the samples of DNA it will take 4 weeks to issue the visa of usa ?
                      Thank you

Comment

Dear sir or madam,
                        I would like to tell you that my mother filed a petition for me and I am under 21 unmarried. I had my interview on 7th April 2015 at us embassy Bangladesh and I was ask to do a DNA test. Yesterday I got the DNA result from lab and the result is positive. I want to know when and how will the lab send the result to us embassy Bangladesh ? And what are the next processing ?

Comment

If you used an Embassy-recommended U.S.-based lab, the DNA results are usually sent directly to the Embassy for further processing with your visa. TIme frame is about 6 weeks from completion of lab results to Embassy action on a visa completion.

-Ray B

Dear sir or madam,
                          I would like to tell you that my mother filed a petition for me and I am under 21 unmarried. I had my interview on 7th April 2015 at us embassy Bangladesh and I was ask to do a DNA test. Yesterday I got the DNA result from lab and the result is positive. I want to know when and how will the lab send the result to us embassy Bangladesh ? And what are the next processing ?

Comment

DNA result

Hello, I received a call from u.s embassy that the DNA result of my daughter and i they ate received the result.and they ask my passport and my dauther passport to send them in us embassy. Yes I did,I was sent July 13,2015.
                            My question is.
                            I am wondering how long it takes before I got the visa.?
                            But I was checkedbon site self verify status u.s embassy, its said its ready for an interview.
                            I wondered if I undergo interview again?it is possible I'm going interview again at u.s embassy?
                            I am done interview was on May 15, 2015. And the CO said me and my daughter need to undergo DNA testing because my child not use my last name.
                            janeth

Comment

DNA Test

Dear sir or madam,

I am 21 unmarried. Our father who is a US green card holder file a petition for me and mother. NVC Denied my case because my over the 21-year-old but child protection act I am under 21 years old. when my mother interviews on local embassy Islamabad, Pakistan on 21th April 2016. my mother request to the consular officer my child was under 21 years. Officer say call your son. after my basic interview starts officer just one question he asks me then he said set down after 15min I will call your token number after 1 to 2 hour they call my token number, they review my Child protector act I'm eligible for immigration officer said.
                              Consular officer suggests for DNA test. 5th MAY 2016 My father DNA Test was complete.The lab sends the DNA Kits to local embassy Islamabad,Pakistan. The embassy E-mail me for DNA Test on 1st June 2016. DNA test report issued on 20th June 2016. The lab sends DNA Test report to the embassy. Embassy received DNA Test Report 2nd July 2016.
                              DNA has matched and he is biological parents.

Today my mother visa is an issue. when can I expect my interview and if you need any document to bring with me?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X