X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage NAC certificate ?

Hi,

Can someone tell me where one can get a Non Availability
    certificate for marriage ? I did not get my marriage registered and don't have a marriage certificate hence, as per the consulate's request, i'm submitting an affidavite from parents and my wife's parents but I also need to provide an NAC certificate. I'm not sure who should provide this. If someone has gone this route or has a clue, please let me know.

Thanks in advance..

RFE Received to produce Marriage Certificate for my Mother's GC... HELP needed !!!

I have applied Family Based GC for my Mother... Received RFE to provide marriage certificate ...
    They have married 60 years ago and marriage was not registered. My father is deceased now...
    I am not able to get a 'no record' of the marriage certificate from the authorities... I am trying to create an affidavit and have my uncles/aunt sign it stating they were a witness of the marriage...
    Is there another alternative?

Thanks.

I-130 / I-485 - Concurrent Filing - Dec 30, 2016
    RFE - June 29th, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by srkpriv View Post
      I have applied Family Based GC for my Mother... Received RFE to provide marriage certificate ...
      They have married 60 years ago and marriage was not registered. My father is deceased now...
      I am not able to get a 'no record' of the marriage certificate from the authorities... I am trying to create an affidavit and have my uncles/aunt sign it stating they were a witness of the marriage...
      Is there another alternative?

Thanks.

I-130 / I-485 - Concurrent Filing - Dec 30, 2016
      RFE - June 29th, 2017
      Did you get a resolution for it? I have secondary evidences but my parents don't have non-availability of marriage certificate

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X