Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have not received my SSN even after 6 weeks

Hi,
    I have not received my SSN even after 6 weeks from the date of i applied for SSN card. whenever i contact SSN office they say it is still in Pending status since they have not received confirmation from Department of Home land security.

My Problem is FNU, my passport has Given Name as my name but no Surname. Any of you in this forum had faced the same problem please let me know how did you resolve this.

Thanks in advance
    Rakesh

Hi Rakesh,

Am exactly in the same state as you were when you posted this. I applied for SSN on May28th, 2015 and it has been 6 weeks now. I have been following up with them continuously and have no concrete updates. All the time, I get the same status "pending" for home land verification ! It was promised as 4 weeks and it is 6 weeks now and same status.

Did you get your SSN finally ? What did you have to do ? Even I have my whole name in Given name and no surname/last name

Thanks and REgards,
    Kumar

Originally posted by rakeshhr View Post
    Hi,
    I have not received my SSN even after 6 weeks from the date of i applied for SSN card. whenever i contact SSN office they say it is still in Pending status since they have not received confirmation from Department of Home land security.

My Problem is FNU, my passport has Given Name as my name but no Surname. Any of you in this forum had faced the same problem please let me know how did you resolve this.

Thanks in advance
    Rakesh

Comment

Not received SSN after 4 weeks (My status: F1)

Hi Rakesh,

I have applied for SSN and its more than 4 weeks like you guys. What did you do to get the SSN?

Thanks for reply!

BS

Comment

ssn not received after 5 weeks

HI,

I havent recceived my ssn after 5 weeks . i have also the similiar case like in first name its FNU and in the last name - htsaluja .What should i do and how can i expedite the process so that i can get the ssn.

thanks

Originally posted by blueesky View Post
        Hi Rakesh,

I have applied for SSN and its more than 4 weeks like you guys. What did you do to get the SSN?

Thanks for reply!

BS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X