Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terminated sevis - complicated case

Hello Everyone,
    i came to pursue my masters in UTC in dept of EE. Done with my first semester but was in probation with 2.66 gpa got B B C grades. In my second semester i couldn't concentrate as well due to financial issues and family problems and also my leg was got fractured. i any how gave my exams but got the same grades with same gpa. now the university terminated me coz of having and maintaining low GPA. and also my SEVIS got terminated. now im in a situation where my doors are closed. i met my proff and told him my situation. he made a commitment that i need to retake of the C grade course i accepted it. He also gave me a LOR. the admissions office accepted this but intern they asked me proof of funding. i gave them a new proof of funding by showing current bank details. my international student adviser gave me a RE-IN Statement form i.e. I-539. she also told me that i need to write a letter to USCIS regarding my current situation and ask them for help to activate my sevis. she told me that if they accept you its fine. else if they denied you, you must leave the country. what to do now?? now if i apply for any university and got admit from that will my sevies get transferred?? can i go back to India now?? how can i slove this?? please help me out..!!! thanks in advance...

Better consult an immigration attorney

Your case is very specific. I would suggest that you seek proper legal advise from a good lawyer. There are many who give free 1st consultation.

Originally posted by bfy882 View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    i came to pursue my masters in UTC in dept of EE. Done with my first semester but was in probation with 2.66 gpa got B B C grades. In my second semester i couldn't concentrate as well due to financial issues and family problems and also my leg was got fractured. i any how gave my exams but got the same grades with same gpa. now the university terminated me coz of having and maintaining low GPA. and also my SEVIS got terminated. now im in a situation where my doors are closed. i met my proff and told him my situation. he made a commitment that i need to retake of the C grade course i accepted it. He also gave me a LOR. the admissions office accepted this but intern they asked me proof of funding. i gave them a new proof of funding by showing current bank details. my international student adviser gave me a RE-IN Statement form i.e. I-539. she also told me that i need to write a letter to USCIS regarding my current situation and ask them for help to activate my sevis. she told me that if they accept you its fine. else if they denied you, you must leave the country. what to do now?? now if i apply for any university and got admit from that will my sevies get transferred?? can i go back to India now?? how can i slove this?? please help me out..!!! thanks in advance...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X