Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default When does one receive the interview letter after fingerprints...

After fingerprints, after how many weeks does one receive the interview letter? And how much buffer i.e. days to the actual interview day are there when one receives the interview letter?

Quote Originally Posted by happynewyear
    After fingerprints, after how many weeks does one receive the interview letter? And how much buffer i.e. days to the actual interview day are there when one receives the interview letter?

Approx. 1.5 months for both of your questions.

Default In Dallas, 1 month after fingerprinted

<eom>

Wife and I did the FP on June 28 at Van Nuys CA. Our ND dates are June 13 for both...anyone in LA region knows the average time for interview dates? Thanks

Wife and I did FP on 6/29. Wife recvd interview letter y'day [interview on 8/28] and I haven't.

Kan
    Dallas,TX

Default Interview after N400 in LA

Does anybody know approximately how long after submitting an N400 citizenship application in Los Angeles, it will take to be contacted for fingerprinting/interview? Are there any other processes in between submitting the application and this?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mboyle
    Does anybody know approximately how long after submitting an N400 citizenship application in Los Angeles, it will take to be contacted for fingerprinting/interview? Are there any other processes in between submitting the application and this?

Thank you!
    FP notice within 3 weeks.

Question Gave Fingerprint in Van Nuys on 06/20/06. Please give your status

Hello mnsweeps & kankri99,

I think you both gave Fingerprint at the same time as mine at Van Nuys, CA. Did any of you get the Interview letter?

Please give your status.

Thanks,
    Virudhun

Quote Originally Posted by virudhun
    Hello mnsweeps & kankri99,

I think you both gave Fingerprint at the same time as mine at Van Nuys, CA. Did any of you get the Interview letter?

Please give your status.

Thanks,
    Virudhun
    I have not received interview notice from CSC. In fact I called FBI today and they mentioned our FPs were send back same day to USCIS - CA on 6/28. kankri99 is from TX so we cant compare his date to ours in LA.

Default I really appreciate...

Hi mnsweeps,

I really appreciate sharing your case. If I hear anything from USCIS, I will do the same.

How do you contact FBI? Can you give FBI's phone number or any other contact details?

Thanks,
    Virudhun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast