Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does one receive the interview letter after fingerprints...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does one receive the interview letter after fingerprints...

After fingerprints, after how many weeks does one receive the interview letter? And how much buffer i.e. days to the actual interview day are there when one receives the interview letter?

Originally posted by happynewyear
    After fingerprints, after how many weeks does one receive the interview letter? And how much buffer i.e. days to the actual interview day are there when one receives the interview letter?

Approx. 1.5 months for both of your questions.

Comment

In Dallas, 1 month after fingerprinted

<eom>

Comment

Wife and I did the FP on June 28 at Van Nuys CA. Our ND dates are June 13 for both...anyone in LA region knows the average time for interview dates? Thanks

Comment

Wife and I did FP on 6/29. Wife recvd interview letter y'day [interview on 8/28] and I haven't.

Kan
          Dallas,TX

Comment

Interview after N400 in LA

Does anybody know approximately how long after submitting an N400 citizenship application in Los Angeles, it will take to be contacted for fingerprinting/interview? Are there any other processes in between submitting the application and this?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by mboyle
              Does anybody know approximately how long after submitting an N400 citizenship application in Los Angeles, it will take to be contacted for fingerprinting/interview? Are there any other processes in between submitting the application and this?

Thank you!
              FP notice within 3 weeks.

Comment

Gave Fingerprint in Van Nuys on 06/20/06. Please give your status

Hello mnsweeps & kankri99,

I think you both gave Fingerprint at the same time as mine at Van Nuys, CA. Did any of you get the Interview letter?

Please give your status.

Thanks,
                Virudhun

Comment

Originally posted by virudhun
                  Hello mnsweeps & kankri99,

I think you both gave Fingerprint at the same time as mine at Van Nuys, CA. Did any of you get the Interview letter?

Please give your status.

Thanks,
                  Virudhun
                  I have not received interview notice from CSC. In fact I called FBI today and they mentioned our FPs were send back same day to USCIS - CA on 6/28. kankri99 is from TX so we cant compare his date to ours in LA.

Comment

I really appreciate...

Hi mnsweeps,

I really appreciate sharing your case. If I hear anything from USCIS, I will do the same.

How do you contact FBI? Can you give FBI's phone number or any other contact details?

Thanks,
                    Virudhun

Comment

Hi mnsweeps,

I really appreciate sharing your case. If I hear anything from USCIS, I will do the same.

How do you contact FBI? Can you give FBI's phone number or any other contact details?

Thanks,
                      Virudhun

304-625-2000, option 3

Comment

Hello mnsweeps,

I would like to let you know that I got interview letter today.

The interview is going to be on Sep 21. Hope you also received.

Thanks,
                        Virudhun

Comment

I would like to let you know that I got interview letter today.

The interview is going to be on Sep 21. Hope you also received.

Thanks,
                          Virudhun
                          we did our FP on june 28 ..I guess you did on 6.20...our interview dates are sep 26 and sep 27 ( wife and i got on diff days but thats ok ) at El Monte...Your interview is also at El Monte right?

Comment

My F. P. Done On 10-10-06 In L.a.

Hi Every Body I Got My F P Done On 10-10-06 In L.a. C.a. I Am Waiting For My Interview..can Any Body Will Tell How Long More I Have To .......wait...for Interview..i Did Not Call The Fbi Yet..but Will Call Soon...thanks...bunty

Comment

I Called The Fbi

I Called The Fbi Today, They Sent It Balck The Same Day.to Ins...10-10-06

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X