Obtaining Birth Certificate or NAC from Kerala, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obtaining Birth Certificate or NAC from Kerala, please help

Starting a new thread on issues of obtaining BC from Kerala.

Has anyone recently obtained Birth Certificate (BC) through late registration or Non Availability Certificate (NAC) from any districts of Kerala ?
    Please post your experiences including in what format they have been issued (Municipal letterheads ?).

I do not have my BC and am trying to obtain NAC, but the feedback from my place is, the chances are very remote.

Please help with any kind of information anyone can provide.

Thanks

I-485 RFE for birth certificate

I too have the same situation. My birth place is Kerala.
    But I dont have a birth certificate.
    I got I-485 RFE on birth certificate.
    I submitted affidavit from my mother and got RFE to provide evidence for non availability and additional evidence,if any.
    I got a NAC from kerala. But that document says that , " The birth is not registered. But if we provide other documents they will issue birth certificate", which we won't be able to produce.
    Has anyone obtained any similar document and used it for I-485 RFE.
    Please provide any of your experiences in this matter, which will help us a lottttt.

Thanks
    Geetha.

Comment

Originally posted by geethaes View Post
      I too have the same situation. My birth place is Kerala.
      But I dont have a birth certificate.
      I got I-485 RFE on birth certificate.
      I submitted affidavit from my mother and got RFE to provide evidence for non availability and additional evidence,if any.
      I got a NAC from kerala. But that document says that , " The birth is not registered. But if we provide other documents they will issue birth certificate", which we won't be able to produce.
      Has anyone obtained any similar document and used it for I-485 RFE.
      Please provide any of your experiences in this matter, which will help us a lottttt.

Thanks
      Geetha.
      I am in similar situation. I got RFE for BC, and didn't have lot of time for response. USCIS had affidavit from my aunt, looks like they need more. So I responded to RFE by including a BC from Indian consulate and SSLC certificate. Haven't heard from them since then. Meanwhile I want to prepare for the second RFE. I am from Trichur, Kerala and have done an exhaustive search for BC, haven't tried NABC. any guidance is much appreciated.

Comment

NABC From Kerala

Originally posted by eggsol View Post
        I am in similar situation. I got RFE for BC, and didn't have lot of time for response. USCIS had affidavit from my aunt, looks like they need more. So I responded to RFE by including a BC from Indian consulate and SSLC certificate. Haven't heard from them since then. Meanwhile I want to prepare for the second RFE. I am from Trichur, Kerala and have done an exhaustive search for BC, haven't tried NABC. any guidance is much appreciated.
        Hi, I am in similar situation. Were you successful with Affidavits and BC from Indian consulate? Did USCIS insist for NABC letter?

Comment

Help

Did anyone get the NABC certificate from Kerala? Please let me know how.

Originally posted by HILLS View Post

Has anyone recently obtained Birth Certificate (BC) through late registration or Non Availability Certificate (NAC) from any districts of Kerala ?
          Please post your experiences including in what format they have been issued (Municipal letterheads ?).

I do not have my BC and am trying to obtain NAC, but the feedback from my place is, the chances are very remote.

Thanks

Comment

Nabc

Originally posted by HILLS View Post

Thanks
            Hi All,

I need some urgent help. My wife has her birth year \Name\Moms name incorrect in official records and hence lawyer is asking for NABC certificate. Has any one tried getting the certificate from http://www.legallexis.in/? Any help is appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X