Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Assem/Say,

I also got same message like Assem. After i applied to H1 Amendment and received that message when i check the status in USCIS case status page.

Can you please help me how you resolved this issue?
    Do i need to follow any steps?
    Please send me any details to my personal id [email protected]

Thanks & Regards

Comment

Shetty,
      This is for either biometric fingerprint or extra document.

Comment

I have the Same Status

Originally posted by say View Post
        Hi Assem,
        I am also in same boat. Got the same status on 11th June. Yet my lawyer did not receive any letter from USCIS and all are waiting for that. Please let me know What was asked by RFE. Did they any extra document.

I think, the current status is for further verification.
        Hello Say/Assem,

I have the same status. Got the exactly same status on 6th July one week after I responsed my RFE. Could you share more information with me? What kind of documents they are asking for? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot!!!!

Comment

Hi Assem, any update on your case. if you have email please provide me we can discuss the case. Bcos, both we have same status.
          Hi All,

I have also got same notice from USCIS on 9th July 2015 and my case in pending from 2014 after RFE. Any updates what is going to be the next step?

Comment

This status means your employer is asked some serious documents by USCIS and which needs to be provided within 33 days. If fails, case would be denied. Documents like Tax of employer, More detail about your education, License of some profession, fees of USCIS etc.

Comment

This status means your employer is asked some serious documents by USCIS and which needs to be provided within 33 days. If fails, case would be denied. Documents like Tax of employer, More detail about your education, License of some profession, fees of USCIS etc.
              Hi Say,

Could you please update the status of your application. Did you receive any further reply from USCIS . I am in Indian and my employer has filed H1B , on 15th July I checked my status on USCIS website and it was "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed". My employer is saying we need to wait for the Notice . Is this something serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by DBC View Post
                Hi Say,

Could you please update the status of your application. Did you receive any further reply from USCIS . I am in Indian and my employer has filed H1B , on 15th July I checked my status on USCIS website and it was "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed". My employer is saying we need to wait for the Notice . Is this something serious ?
                yes. serious, if cant provide doc.

Comment

yes. serious, if cant provide doc.
                  Could you please what all documents were asked from you ?

Comment

Hi
                    i got the same status after responding to my rfe for h1b. Could you please tell me what this status means. You can email me at [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Assem Sultan View Post
                      I'm on premium processing and after RFE recieved was given, I got this message just now on the online tracking :

On June 22, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by July 6, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283
                      Hi assem,
                      I got the same status online. What does this mean? And did you get anything from USCIS yet. please let me know. You can contact me at [email protected]

Comment

I got this status update as well (see below). For those who already got the notice by mail after getting that status, what did it turn out to be?

On July 31, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number **** **. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 14, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

Received the same Status message today, for my H1

Hi everyone,
                          I received the same status for my H1 today, can you please tell me what is the out come of your cases?
                          Any approvals after replying with the respective documents? My details are yet to receive through mail and any info related to your case status is highly appreciated.
                          Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ewym View Post
                            I got this status update as well (see below). For those who already got the notice by mail after getting that status, what did it turn out to be?

On July 31, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number **** **. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 14, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
                            Hi ewym,
                            Did you get any update on your case? what kind of documents they asked you? I am in the same boat and received the same email on Sep 26th, waiting for the notice to be received.
                            Any info will be appreciated?

Comment

I got the same message today for my H1B extension. Is anybody know what this actual means..

Comment

Originally posted by ltohconversion View Post
                                Hi everyone,
                                I received the same status for my H1 today, can you please tell me what is the out come of your cases?
                                Any approvals after replying with the respective documents? My details are yet to receive through mail and any info related to your case status is highly appreciated.
                                Thanks in advance.
                                Hi, do you have any idea what this message means..I too got the same message from USCIS today. what is the outcome of this cases.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X