Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

Hi Everyone,
    what Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed means..any outcome for this case..please share, really appreciated..

Comment

I got this status on 7th June 2015.

Today, I received denial notice.

- - - Updated - - -

Decision Notice Mailed

On October 7, 2015, we denied your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC1513950684. We mailed you a decision notice that explains why we denied your case and your options. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your denial notice by October 22, 2015, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Comment

Originally posted by udayvenkat View Post
        I got the same message today for my H1B extension. Is anybody know what this actual means..

Hi Udayvenkat,, Did you get more update on this. Please share with me on [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by ltohconversion View Post
          Hi everyone,
          I received the same status for my H1 today, can you please tell me what is the out come of your cases?
          Any approvals after replying with the respective documents? My details are yet to receive through mail and any info related to your case status is highly appreciated.
          Thanks in advance.
          Hi, can you please let me know what was the notice about and what kind of documents are asked to Submit ? Please share with me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Comment

did anyone get update on this notice ? what does the notice mean ?

Comment

My status is same action taken uscis mailed seems 2nd rfe

Pls let me know guys what happen to your applications

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X