Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

I'm on premium processing and after RFE recieved was given, I got this message just now on the online tracking :

On June 22, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by July 6, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283

Originally posted by Assem Sultan View Post
    I'm on premium processing and after RFE recieved was given, I got this message just now on the online tracking :

On June 22, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxxx. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by July 6, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283

Hi Assem,
    I am also in same boat. Got the same status on 11th June. Yet my lawyer did not receive any letter from USCIS and all are waiting for that. Please let me know What was asked by RFE. Did they any extra document.

I think, the current status is for further verification.

Comment

I dont know what the RFE was about. Im a doctor going to start fellowship training next August.

If they have mailed you then you should havr something by now. Is your mailing address in the US? Hope they are not using some crappy mail service.

But even if they ask more documents for verification you should probably know a decision according to what the status message claims.. right?

Anyone else with similar experience please share any input.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Aseem,

I am from India. I applied H1 via a US base consultant. Till yesterday, they did not recieve anything. We should get something before 25th June.

Did you apply by yourself? Who submit your RFE? I think, "Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed" is not a good sign. It more about to deniel of the case. Let see.

Comment

There is a formal stutus message for approval and for denial.. so I think this is something else.. May be verfification sort of. If its a denial why wouldnt they say it in the status message online?

Does my employer gets a different onoine access or connection to them? Or we have to wait for the mail?

Comment

The message also said

Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials

Is there docs you submit for denial?

Comment

Assem,

I am also in same status and big tense.

Please ask your employer what information they provided on RFE. Because, in your case this status is result of RFE reply.

Comment

I will.
                if it is a denial what should we do? Can yoy Apply again? is there any guide on that?

Comment

Next Year. Only you can apply on next year. Application Fees, new lottery everything

Comment

Hi Assem, any update on your case. if you have email please provide me we can discuss the case. Bcos, both we have same status.

Comment

I got the same message , but i didn't get RFE directly i got this message.

Originally posted by Assem Sultan View Post

Hi Assem Sultan/Say,

I got this below message same as like Assem. I didn't get RFE, after i applied my amendment i directly got this messsage on USCIS case status page.

"On June XX, 2015, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number ZZZxxxxxxxxxx. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by July XX, 2015, please call Customer Service."

Can you please suggest what it intend for? BTW Assem, Did you got Notice yet? I havent got the notice/Email yet .

Comment

Assem and PPJ,

I got the mail from USCIS. I will let you know the detail please share your email address.

Comment

say

Originally posted by say View Post
                          Assem and PPJ,

I got the mail from USCIS. I will let you know the detail please share your email address.
                          I have send it as Private Messsage, please respond.

you can find messages at below link.

could you please share your number, pls send me message
                          Last edited by ppj; 06-28-2015, 02:48 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=ppj;417706]

you can find messages

Comment

Assem,

did you get anything from USCIS?? Please update.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X