I, again just have a few questions re H1 transfer...here's the scenario...
my husband is currently working with company a since jan. 2006. company b offered him another job and filed for transfer. again, another company offered a much better compensation and benefits...
1. Is it possible to have x number of employers filing for h1 transfer?
2. Should he be approved with both petition/transfer, can he opt to get company c? will company b sue him or demand for the payments made to USCIS for filing?
3. In his contract with current company a, there is a clause "non compete" what does this really mean in layman's term?
4. How long does it normally take to get a receipt number from USCIS?
5. I have read in the threads that if the transfer has been filed you can start working with the new company? how soon is this?
thank you very much and again hoping for your help regarding this matter. We have been really stressed out on this matter and any help or answers will help apeace our minds.
again thank you...