No announcement yet.

Change of client after RFE is raised.. H1B 2016 Quota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New H1 B Cap - Got RFE - Client Letter Missing- How to handle RFE if client is change

meanwhile RFE took Long to come its already start of October. That client doesn't have much open positions. I have other clients interested but in different locations.

Option A : Get a Client letter from Same Client for which the H1B was filled? How important is the MSA/SOW also? Chances for approval?
    Option B : Get a client letter from different client for different location and submit? Chances of approval?

For Option A, If RFE was responded and say Hypothetically it gets approved by mid of October (Already the cycle has to start) - Initial client doesn't have a Job anymore.
    Option A1 : Apply for LCA and get a new client and new location - Same Employer? Chances for the amendment to go through?
    Option A2 : As soon it gets approved, Apply for H1B transfer for new employer (consulting company), different client and different location? Chances for approval?
    Option A3 : As soon it gets approved, Apply for H1B transfer for new employer (Full time client location), different location? Chances for approval?

Kindly Help?? Need Immediate help

Comment

Client change on H1B RFE

Hi all,

I went through the forum and congratulate all who have received the approvals. However, I am unable to figure out what was the ultimate response to RFE. I am in a similar situation and need help in the case. Below is the summary:

Applied H1B extension through employer in June, 2017, client project ended in July, 2017 received a specialty occupation rfe requesting documentation from the client. I-94 is valid until November, 2017. Payroll is running. Here are the questions I have:

1. How shall I respond to the RFE? What documentations are needed? Do I need to provide documentation from the previous client?

2. Shall I withdraw the extension petition and file for a petition once we have a new end client project?

3. Shall I wait for the new end client project, file for an amendment with the new LCA and then respond to the RFE with the receipt number from new amendment? In this case do I need to attach the requested documents in the RFE from previous client as well?

Thanks,
      Kumar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X