Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds260

MrRay B,

In question regarding Security and Background part; Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with US Law?

I answered No, and explain that i moght have that documentation after my medical prior ty interview schedule.

Is it right Mr Ray B?

Your response below is generally correct. It might be better to say, "Immigrant medical exam has not yet been completed."

--Ray B

Originally posted by alruiz View Post
    MrRay B,

In question regarding Security and Background part; Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with US Law?

I answered No, and explain that i moght have that documentation after my medical prior ty interview schedule.

Is it right Mr Ray B?

Comment

Ds260

Mr Ray B,

Thanks a lot Sir. God bless

Comment

Ds260

Mr Ray B,

Another question, regarding the addresses I have lived and presently living, i just move back to my parent house last january 2015, prior to that from may 2006 I lived at my husbands family house, and before that from my parents house nov2000-apr2006, so from start of my 16 yrs of age I was at my parents house that was nov2000. So Sir on the question of when did I start living at my present residence, I answered Nov2000, is that ok?but I actually just got back last jan2015?Please response Thank you

Comment

If I understand you correctly, you have three addresses to use, with the most recent first
          1/2015 -- current --- parents' home
          1/2006 - 1/2015 -- husbands' parents home
          11/2000 - 12006 -- parents' home

--Ray B

Mr Ray B,

Another question, regarding the addresses I have lived and presently living, i just move back to my parent house last january 2015, prior to that from may 2006 I lived at my husbands family house, and before that from my parents house nov2000-apr2006, so from start of my 16 yrs of age I was at my parents house that was nov2000. So Sir on the question of when did I start living at my present residence, I answered Nov2000, is that ok?but I actually just got back last jan2015?Please response Thank you

Comment

Ds260

Yes you are right Sir, thats the case exactly. But I filled Nov2000 instead of Jan2015, Oh no and already submitted my DS260?Can I modify it Sir?What is the best thing to do Sir, then.

Comment

You can't correct a DS-260 if it is already submitted.

Take your corrected information with you to the interview, but don't volunteer anything about a correction unless asked.

--Ray B

Yes you are right Sir, thats the case exactly. But I filled Nov2000 instead of Jan2015, Oh no and already submitted my DS260?Can I modify it Sir?What is the best thing to do Sir, then.

Comment

ds 260 not available

hello dear friends
                my visa fee paid 4th of June but my ds form isn't available yet what can I do? sent an email to NVC but I don't get no answer

my husband is main applicant for eb1 visa the forms are ready for him and our children two days after paid visa fee but for me isn't available yet . our lawyer said technical problem in NVC website is reason your dacument is complete in NVC but you can't see in website .how can I understand she says reality

Comment

Ds260

Mr RayB,

In the personal information, given names should I put my middle name also?Because I only filled out my first name?

Comment

Provide a middle name only if a form provides an input space for a middle name.

--Ray B

Mr RayB,

In the personal information, given names should I put my middle name also?Because I only filled out my first name?

Comment

Ds260

So Sir, in DS-260 I should only put my Surname and Given Name, which was I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Negin View Post
                        hello dear friends
                        my visa fee paid 4th of June but my ds form isn't available yet what can I do? sent an email to NVC but I don't get no answer

my husband is main applicant for eb1 visa the forms are ready for him and our children two days after paid visa fee but for me isn't available yet . our lawyer said technical problem in NVC website is reason your dacument is complete in NVC but you can't see in website .how can I understand she says reality
                        😔why ,no help,any advice Mr Ray B please 😩

Comment

Ds260

Friend Negin,

You better call NVC, and let them know your concern because after I paidmy IV fees I often called NVC to follow up my ds260, and thank God after a week of payment it became availble.

Comment

Your attorney is correct, in the main, since the NVC has been very slow in making the DS-260 available for completion.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Negin View Post
                            why ,no help,any advice Mr Ray B please 

Comment

Friend Negin,

You better call NVC, and let them know your concern because after I paidmy IV fees I often called NVC to follow up my ds260, and thank God after a week of payment it became availble.
                              Thanks but I try several times but it 's always busy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X