Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will i get my h4 visa restamped? should i answer "yes" to the question on ds 160?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will i get my h4 visa restamped? should i answer "yes" to the question on ds 160?

Hello,
    My h4 visa expired sep2014.. Going to india this oct to get it stamped . I have answered "yes" for the question - " Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action?" on the DS-160.

I was charged with PC 487/488 for accidentally taking merchandise off the stores and completed diversion program and received completion letter from the DA.did not appear at court as case was not filed and did not even go to police station for fingerprinting

will i get my h4 visa restamped ? will i have any problems at port of entry ?

thanks in advance !

Originally posted by uspillai View Post
    Hello,
    My h4 visa expired sep2014.. Going to india this oct to get it stamped . I have answered "yes" for the question - " Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject of a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action?" on the DS-160.

I was charged with PC 487/488 for accidentally taking merchandise off the stores and completed diversion program and received completion letter from the DA.did not appear at court as case was not filed and did not even go to police station for fingerprinting

will i get my h4 visa restamped ? will i have any problems at port of entry ?

thanks in advance !
    Hay did you got a court disposition letter...?
    If yes what it says....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X