H4 related queries from sirsendu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear friend,

thank you so much.I'm able to login with other email address.

Comment

Query related to US travel visa

Dear Friends,

Could you pls let me know whether a non working person can apply for US travel visa?

If so could you please provide any link containing informations of necessary docs require for travel visa and also regarding the process of initiation?

What will be the max tanure of stay in USA with travel visa at a time/person?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Could you pls let me know whether a non working person can apply for US travel visa?
        >>> Yes. B1/B2 Visitors visa can be applied.

If so could you please provide any link containing informations of necessary docs require for travel visa and also regarding the process of initiation?
        Business Visa Documents - Document requirements for applying USA B1 Visa

What will be the max tanure of stay in USA with travel visa at a time/person?
        >>> 6 Months.
        Last edited by shervin143; 08-20-2015, 02:32 AM.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks friend.

If a non working person want to go with a visitors visa with a H1B holder and that H1B holder is just starting servicing in USA and not having any tax docs or salary related information in USA, then can that dependent non working person is elligible to apply for visitors visa?

Could you pls share your thoughts on this?

Comment

Hi Friend,

Could you pls share your knowledge regarding the below query related to visitors visa for USA.

If a non working person want to go with a visitors visa with a H1B holder and that H1B holder is just starting servicing in USA and not having any tax docs or salary related information in USA, then can that dependent non working person is elligible to apply for visitors visa?

Comment

H1B has nothing to do with applying for B1/B2. B2 is a tourist visa. As long as your purpose of visit to U.S is tourism, you can apply for B2. You will have to show proof that you can take care of yourself in U.S by showing proper bank statements with balance.

Originally posted by sir_halder View Post
              Hi Friend,

Could you pls share your knowledge regarding the below query related to visitors visa for USA.

Comment

Ok shervin.Thanks for your valuable suggestion.I've valid bank statements in India with me and this money can be used in USA by currency exchange/international debit card and that information I can show.Will it sufficient enough for fulfilling US govt's finantial proof to get tourist visa?

Comment

Yes. Check the below link.
                  Business Visa Documents - Document requirements for applying USA B1 Visa

Ok shervin.Thanks for your valuable suggestion.I've valid bank statements in India with me and this money can be used in USA by currency exchange/international debit card and that information I can show.Will it sufficient enough for fulfilling US govt's finantial proof to get tourist visa?

Comment

Thnax shervin.I'll arrange all the tax docs and bank statement's of Indian bank accordingly.

Comment

Hi Friends,

Could you pls share your thoughts / experiences whether I can apply for H4 dependent visa while I'm having a travel visa and visiting USA with my spouse having H1 at that time.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You can apply for H4 visa if your spouse has a valid H1B petition and if the job still exists. The B1/B2 visa in your passport may get cancelled when you appear for H4 visa.

Hi Friends,

Could you pls share your thoughts / experiences whether I can apply for H4 dependent visa while I'm having a travel visa and visiting USA with my spouse having H1 at that time.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Dear shervin,

Does it mean that when I appear for H4 interview for satmping my B1/B2 will be cancelled ?

Comment

It *can* get cancelled.

Dear shervin,

Does it mean that when I appear for H4 interview for satmping my B1/B2 will be cancelled ?

Comment

Thank u very much for your valuable suggestion

Comment

Dear Friend,

I've received the approved I-797 and I-129 forms and my visa status will become H1B on 1st Oct 2015.I've the payment receipt no with me and my employer has already made the payment for H1B.Under this scenario I've below queries before stamping:

i) I guess no need to pay but just to take the receipt no as a proof. pls clarify

ii)I need to fill up DS 160 and get it approved as this is not done by employer.kindly clarify.

iii) Skipping the step of visa payment I need to take appointment from the portal. pls clarify.

Thanks in advance

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X