H4 related queries from sirsendu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Friend,

The H1B and H4 visas are stamped in our passports.Thank u so much once again.

Comment

Congrats!

Originally posted by sir_halder View Post
      Dear Friend,

The H1B and H4 visas are stamped in our passports.Thank u so much once again.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Dear Friend,

Can you pls share any ideas regarding how to get a USA no staying back in India.

Comment

What are you trying to ask?

Dear Friend,

Can you pls share any ideas regarding how to get a USA no staying back in India.

Comment

actually I need to get a USA no staying back in india.When my client will call from USA he will dial that USA no and that call will be forwarded to my local cell phone no.Can u pls provide any idea how to achieve that?

Comment

H4 related query

I am in India and I have a valid H1B approved petition from Company A in India. I also have a valid H1B visa for the duration mentioned in the H1B petition. I have never travelled to US with my H1B petition. My wife is having a valid H4 visa for the same duration applied based on my H1B approved petition. I have a new offer from Company B in US and they would like to transfer my H1B petition to their company and have me travel to US along with my family to join Company B. Below are my questions?
              1. Can I travel to the US with my existing H1B visa (from Company A) after the new H1B petition is approved for Company B or do i need to apply for another visa from company B?
              2. Do i need to file I-539 for my wife for change of my company? OR
              3. Can she just travel to US with current H4 visa (from company A) using my new H1B petition (from Company B)?
              4. Also, does my son who is newly born in India (he does not have an H4 status) also needs to file for I-539 or do i just apply for an H4 visa based on my H1B petition?

Any help on the above is appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

Why is this question relevant to this thread? You could have posted it on a new thread instead of hijacking someone else's thread to post a question that is unrelated to the topic being discussed. Anyways, see answer below.

1. Can I travel to the US with my existing H1B visa (from Company A) after the new H1B petition is approved for Company B or do i need to apply for another visa from company B?
                >>> Yu can travel using the existing visa. You can also gofor a new visa, if you prefer to do that.

2. Do i need to file I-539 for my wife for change of my company? OR
                >>> You cannot file I-539 for a person who is outside U.S.

3. Can she just travel to US with current H4 visa (from company A) using my new H1B petition (from Company B)?
                >>> Yes.

4. Also, does my son who is newly born in India (he does not have an H4 status) also needs to file for I-539 or do i just apply for an H4 visa based on my H1B petition?
                >>> You need to get the H4 visa for you son. I-539 cannot be filed for a person staying outside U.S. That is filed to extend the status of a dependent who is already inside U.S.

- - - Updated - - -

actually I need to get a USA no staying back in india.When my client will call from USA he will dial that USA no and that call will be forwarded to my local cell phone no.Can u pls provide any idea how to achieve that?
                >>> I don't think I can help you with this. Check vonage.com and see if that helps.

Comment

Dear friend,

Could you pls let me know what are the criteria for applying US green card.

Do they consider 9 month gap in services for green card application? That 9 months gap was in India.Apart from this what else criteria need to be fulfilled??

Comment

Dear friend,

Do they consider 9 month gap in services for green card application? That 9 months gap was in India.Apart from this what else criteria need to be fulfilled??

Comment

Dear Shervin143,

Thanks

Comment

Dear Friend,

While filling I94 do I need to provide information for the H4 holder dependent also ?

Will the I94 need to be filled up through employer / immigration authority will be responsible for that?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X