Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Dfs2015;429918]
    Originally posted by Haunted View Post
    In my case, the last updated status changed twice. The first time only the date changed but the status was still the same. The second update was on the next day where the status changed to Issued.

Hi All,

Thank you so much for all your support and help. Mine also status changed to issued today . So any one of you received passport in hand ? Or changed to ready to pick up status?
    This is my current passport status "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery"

Comment

Status changed to Issued just now!

My status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued just now.. not sure if I can pick up the passport tomorrow or not..

Comment

[QUOTE=Dfs2015;429918]
        In my case, the last updated status changed twice. The first time only the date changed but the status was still the same. The second update was on the next day where the status changed to Issued.

Hi All,

Thank you so much for all your support and help. Mine also status changed to issued today 😀. So any one of you received passport in hand ? Or changed to ready to pick up status?
        Just as i predicted.. Congrats. You will get it within 4days. You will get an email once they dispatch your passport. I got mine today. Not sure if the pick up place works over the weekend.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Udit Singh View Post
        My status changed from Administrative Processing to Issued just now.. not sure if I can pick up the passport tomorrow or not..
        Congrats.. You will get an email once it is dispatched. You can track the status of your passport as well.

Comment

Congrats.. You will get an email once it is dispatched. You can track the status of your passport as well.
          Thank you ! I am hoping to get the email tomorrow and pick it up from OFC itself. Thanks to you and everyone on this thread, I did not lose my sanity.

Comment

Got the passport with stamped visa
            Thanks again!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X