• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSPA approval- full process

Originally posted by Imran Khattak View Post
    Petition filed date 20 Mach 2003
    Approval date 10 January 2010
    Welcome letter from NVC on 14 august 2015 and they ask for submitting civil documents .
    But my name & my sister name were missing in letter /mail .
    My date of birth 24 September 1991
    My sister date of birth 1992.
    So under CSPA ACT what is my position and chances of getting approval ???

Imran Khattak
    Can anyone who is successful in getting CSPA approval, please give the steps of process to be done so that we could do the same.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kotha View Post
      Can anyone who is successful in getting CSPA approval, please give the steps of process to be done so that we could do the same.

Thanks
      Yeap...I am 22 now...but NVC send invoice for me as they approve my CSPA application

Comment

successful CSPA approval - full procedure pl.

Originally posted by Shimanto View Post
        Yeap...I am 22 now...but NVC send invoice for me as they approve my CSPA application
        Dear Shimato, could you pl explain the full process of CSPA approval? also the time taken for the full process.

My priority date 20/01/2004
        Approval date: 29/10/2009

My sister file for me my wife and two daughters. Now we have received invoice for me, my wife and younger daughter only. elder one is now 24 yrs ( DOB 08/01/1992). I have deposited for the invoice raised by NVC also send the supporting documents of all four of us with a request for CSPA consideration for my elder daughter. Our case is not current at NVC.

could you please guide me to follow the process once its current. Main tension is for my elder daughter. whether she will cover under CSPA. acoording to the calculation of CSPA she is less than 21 years. PLease help me out.

regards

Kotha

Comment

Dear Shimato, could you pl explain the full process of CSPA approval? also the time taken for the full process.

My priority date 20/01/2004
          Approval date: 29/10/2009

My sister file for me my wife and two daughters. Now we have received invoice for me, my wife and younger daughter only. elder one is now 24 yrs ( DOB 08/01/1992). I have deposited for the invoice raised by NVC also send the supporting documents of all four of us with a request for CSPA consideration for my elder daughter. Our case is not current at NVC.

could you please guide me to follow the process once its current. Main tension is for my elder daughter. whether she will cover under CSPA. acoording to the calculation of CSPA she is less than 21 years. PLease help me out.

regards

Kotha
          @ Kotha, If you sent the CSPA determination letter to the NVC with supporting documents, You WILL receive invoice for your elder daughter once file becomes current at NVC. With CSPA candidate, the waiting game is unpredictable but I know that eventually it gets done, just wait and you WILL receive another invoice.

Comment

Cspa

Hi D Patel,

I want to confirm that once child eligible for cspa - after we call is the name added in the website and we have to pay fees there and submit DS 260 online or we get different invoice for CSPA eligible?

I am waiting for my cousin- they say case updated but I haven'e seen name added - do anybody know how many day it takes?

Please clarify.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jjp View Post
              Hi D Patel,

I want to confirm that once child eligible for cspa - after we call is the name added in the website and we have to pay fees there and submit DS 260 online or we get different invoice for CSPA eligible?

I am waiting for my cousin- they say case updated but I haven'e seen name added - do anybody know how many day it takes?

Please clarify.

Thanks
              You will get an email with a separate invoice for the child. Just wait, it takes them a little bit to add it to the system. May be week or two.

Comment

CSPA Munbai

I just want to share the experience for Child protection status act successfully get visa, My cousin was 24 year old and I follow up with National visa center but haven't included name and set up interview at Mumbai for the parents and

they ask me to bring the child at interview and officer will decide or contact Mumbai consulate offices. I send email with all documents for the eligible cspa child to Mumbai consulate office and they reply with in 24 hours and told me that your

case is under review and let you know once process completed , in the mean time I daily search in web site (at the first stage i.e chose the agent) if the name will be added or not - with a great news child name was added after two weeks but before the

parents interview. & immediately I filled on line for DS 260 ( we don't have fees to pay on website - but need to pay at the time of interview - because this name was added by Mumbai consulate) and after completing the DS 260 I print the confirmation

letter and create profile in https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ and it allow me to select the interview date , & Biomatric appointment I did and there also I print confirmation letter for interview date - all this happened in two days only. Now my cousin

need to go with draft in Indian rupees for $ 325.00 at the time of interview. and his interview is next week. Good Luck.

Comment

Cspa how does it work

How does it work

Same things with me. My dad and mom have option for pay fee but for my sister and for me, We are not able to find pay fee option. I am eligible for CIPA. What should I do for next? Currently we are process for DS-261 form for selecting agent. AOS fee is also under in process.

Please guide us. We are so confused.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
                  Tanmay[/QUOTE]

Comment

Thanks
                    hey, I got CSPA approval . My D.O.B is 18th dec1991 and my name was also missing while my parents and young brother filled AOS fees and DS-260 form . But my attorney did great afforts for my case and finally my CSPA case approved. My AOS fee has been filled and DS-260 is also completed and yes now we are in the que awaiting for interview. Let's see what happen next. God bless us.
                    You don't worry. It's very simple if ur petitioner file appeal for you daughters regarding F4 case eligibility . In appeal they should mention that when your petition was filled and approved with NVC your daughters were under 21. and she should mention this thing too that your daughters are dependent child of there parents. As per this ur daughters are eligible. wish you good luck and plz do follow the all steps and start your process as soon as possible. Hope so your sister is supporting and she should be very quick and fast in all steps.
                    Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by bca_fybca
                      Hello bhangu,

Can you please explain what you did in process for CSPS approval? My B'day is APR 1991. Please let me know your priority date for same.

Regards,
                      Tanmay
                      hii, my PD is 23rd may 2003...!!! for this my uncle (petitioner) asked me to send the copies of my birth certificate , passport and the !-130 approval letter from NVC !!! rest of the work did by our attorney !!! actually on the bases of your approval letter, NVC accept your name eligible for this f4 IV !! it took 3-4 months for approval my case!! In feburary i paid AOS fees and DS-260 form fees and all things happened in a good way !!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ruby bhangu View Post
                      hii, my PD is 23rd may 2003...!!! for this my uncle (petitioner) asked me to send the copies of my birth certificate , passport and the !-130 approval letter from NVC !!! rest of the work did by our attorney !!! actually on the bases of your approval letter, NVC accept your name eligible for this f4 IV !! it took 3-4 months for approval my case!! In feburary i paid AOS fees and DS-260 form fees and all things happened in a good way !!
                      and may i now ur PD ????

Comment

Originally posted by bca_fybca
                        Hello,

Thanks for prompt reply.

My PD is APR 2004,
                        Approval date OCT 2009
                        BOD APR 2004.

My agent told me that once out PD become current then and only then they will accept my CSPA case. Is this really happen?

Regards,
                        Tanmay
                        can u plz let me know.have u filled with CSPA...!! and is this agent is hired by your family or by your petitioner ??? M very sorry, i dont know about this thing that if ur PD is current then only NVC accept your CSPA !! But i advice u only if u will do this... you should call to the NVC..i called UP there for several times and NCV provided me valuable information..!! So, u should also call them and ask for this CSPA process..!! U still have time, If ur agent is not doing any thing ,you can hire some one else..!!

Comment

cspa

Originally posted by dpatel126 View Post
                          Can you tell me age of children and priority date of your file? I can determine how to argue based on this.
                          f4 visa.
                          priority date-11 March 2004
                          approval date- 08 November 2009
                          my dob- 15 December 1995
                          current visa bulletin date- 1 mar 2004

today i got interview letter my parents name was there but mine wasn't

Comment

need help please

f4 visa.
                            priority date-11 March 2004
                            approval date- 08 November 2009
                            my dob- 15 December 1995
                            current visa bulletin date- 1 mar 2004

today i got interview letter my parents name was there but mine wasn't

Comment

Cspa

Got my case approved before interview under CSPA
                              Thanks,
                              Siddharth
                              [email protected]

Comment

need help..EB5
                                ​​​​​​Hi, I am writing about a mistake by NVC in calculating CSPA age for our son. His DOB is 10/21/1997. Our priority date is 01/19/2018. I526 approval came on 2nd April 2019. On 26th June we got the NVC visa fee bills for all of us except our son. When I called up NVC they say that US consular has done the calculation and have decided that your son has aged out. But as per the rules his age when we got visa fee bills is only 20 years 5 months and 18 days. We and our lawyer have written to NVC about this and awaiting their reply. We have paid the visa fees for whole family except him. We have also filed I824 for him when the visa was still current. Another twist is that from 1st July 2019, India goes into retrogression. Would appreciate if someone can explain what happens in that case. Suppose they issue visa fee bill for him in next few days or weeks would he be affected by retrogression. And what if NVC refuses to acknowledge their mistake. Is there any recourse in such situation ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X