Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 extension at Eagle Pass, TX

Hello,
    I am planning to Eagle Pass TX this weekend to get I-94 extension for my family. They got I-94 until their passport expiry date while traveling back to US. Now they got their passport renew and I am expecting when they get out of US and get back in from this POE, they should get I-94 until visa expiry date (2017). They are planning to get out by foot and get back in. It would be great if any one have any experience at this POE and share it. Is it possible to go out by foot and as soon as you out turn back in to entering the US entry line without actually going to Mexico? How is it difficult?

Thanks,
    MR24

Originally posted by MR24 View Post
    Hello,
    I am planning to Eagle Pass TX this weekend to get I-94 extension for my family. They got I-94 until their passport expiry date while traveling back to US. Now they got their passport renew and I am expecting when they get out of US and get back in from this POE, they should get I-94 until visa expiry date (2017). They are planning to get out by foot and get back in. It would be great if any one have any experience at this POE and share it. Is it possible to go out by foot and as soon as you out turn back in to entering the US entry line without actually going to Mexico? How is it difficult?

Thanks,
    MR24
    I am planning to go Laredo this Saturday for I-94 extension along with family, what was ur experience? Based on that i can either choose to go Laredo or Eagle Pass.

Comment

I-94 correction

Originally posted by spoddutu View Post
      I am planning to go Laredo this Saturday for I-94 extension along with family, what was ur experience? Based on that i can either choose to go Laredo or Eagle Pass.
      Hi spoddutu - Even I need to get my I-94 corrected...can we connect? I am from Houston.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X