Passport renew and Police Verification Report missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gobindar View Post
    I submitted passport renewal to BLS International on 9th April 2016. On 13th April 2016 I got the below email from consulate

We are in receipt of your application for passport with US# xxxxx ; Passport No. YYYY XX

During the process of your application, we found that the Police Verification Report for your above passport was incomplete. You are hereby requested to let us know why the same was not completed earlier. We would be grateful for sending us your response at the earliest to enable us further process your application for re-issue of passport.
    Consulate General of India
    San Francisco

I replied the email couple of times saying police verification was done when the passport was issued first time. But not yet received any reply from them. I am quite bit nervous what I should do in this case as they have my original passport and don't know how much time they would take to reissue.

Anyone know, what I need to do in this case?

Regards,
    I replied the email got from consulate week ago.
    I got my passports (both old and new) today

So, those who have received the email from consulate regarding the police verification nothing to worry.

Thanks!

Comment

I received the exact same email from Consulate General of India, SFO and received my new and old passport post my direct reply to Consulate within 2 weeks.

Comment

I was in the same boat and got same email from SFO where I replied them Directly. In a week after I got the New & Old Passport

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X