Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa issued passport not delivered

Hello,

I had my visa interview on October 6th, and my visa was "ISSUED" on October 7th, it's been almost 4 weeks now and I still didn't receive my passport.

There is no status available for my passport number on the website.

I tried contacting the consulate by phone and emails but no answers !

The visa officer told me that I could pick up my passport after one week. So, I am worried and I would like to know what are the probable reasons for this delay.

Cheers.

Visa issues passport not delivered

Originally posted by mimo92 View Post
    Hello,

I had my visa interview on October 6th, and my visa was "ISSUED" on October 7th, it's been almost 4 weeks now and I still didn't receive my passport.

There is no status available for my passport number on the website.

I tried contacting the consulate by phone and emails but no answers !

The visa officer told me that I could pick up my passport after one week. So, I am worried and I would like to know what are the probable reasons for this delay.

Cheers.

Hi,

What happened to your visa?Why it took them so long? Same thing is happening to me right now. I was interviewed Mar 23rd for h1b renewal and i opted for pickup coz the consul said it's the fastest way. He said i can get it in less than a week but It's been more than 2 weeks now and i still dont have any status update for my visa passport. Ive been calling them everyday since last week and the customer support even created an escalation ticket but still no response for 3days now. I need to go back to the US next week and I already have my plane ticket that's why i keep checking and calling them everyday.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X