Advice needed- visitor visa for mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed- visitor visa for mother

I am going to start my PhD at Imperial College London. I got commonwealth scholarship. my visa has been issued and my spouse and child also got dependent visas. I applied for my mother's visa basically because my child is extremely emotionally attached to her grandma as she takes care of her during my absence. but her visa has been refused.we provided my brothers account details and consent as her financial security. the six storied building where my mother lives with my father and brother and his family is owned by my mother and there is another land property which is also owned by my mother. we did not provide evidence of those properties as we thought it would not be needed.
    denial letter mentions that as both the parents got their visas, they think it is not necessary for the grand parent to be there. but the thing is that my husband needs to come back after 2 months which we did not mention.
    They also mentioned that they have no evidence of relationship of my mother with my brother and they are not aware of the circumstances of my brother.
    they think my mother does not have any strong ties to come back and they think the purpose of visit it not genuine and she will not come back. but she is 72 years old and she will leave behind his husband here. I want to apply again once I go there with an invitation letter and other property evidences and also with my brother's business details.
    Now some people are telling that no matter what evidences I provide, they will not issue visa for parent. No parents, especially from south Asia regions are not getting visas. I want to know if it is really true. If this is not the case, what I can do so that her visa is approved. I feel heart broke. Please advise me. Is there anybody who got their parents visas approved after reapplying?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X