Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shervin143 View Post
    No issues.
    Thanks i hope you have seen similar cases in the past?

Regards,

Comment

Same Client Same City but different office

Originally posted by h1visaquestions View Post
      Thanks i hope you have seen similar cases in the past?

Regards,
      Hi shervin143,

I have you are good, as suggested i have taken my H1 stamping date, however there is a small change in my work location, the client remains the same however he is relocated to a different address in the same city and same zip code.

Do we need to file LCA or do any Amendment? Please suggest.

Regards,

Comment

Early response is highly appreciated...

Comment

Amendment is not required in that case. Check the below link from uscis.gov.

Hi shervin143,

I have you are good, as suggested i have taken my H1 stamping date, however there is a small change in my work location, the client remains the same however he is relocated to a different address in the same city and same zip code.

Do we need to file LCA or do any Amendment? Please suggest.

Regards,
          Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Amendment is not required in that case. Check the below link from uscis.gov.
            http://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/usc...tions-decision
            Do we need to file an LCA?

Comment

Did you check the link that I provided? It very clearly states the below

A move within an MSA: If your H-1B employee is moving to a new job location within the same MSA or area of intended employment a new LCA is not required. Therefore, you do not need to file an amended H-1B petition. However, you must still post the original LCA in the new work location within the same MSA or area of intended employment. For example, an H-1B employee moving to a new job location within the New York City MSA (NYC) would not trigger the need for a new LCA, but you would still need to post the previously obtained LCA at the new work location. This is required regardless of whether an entire office moved from one location to another within NYC or if just one H-1B employee moves from one client site to another within NYC.

Do we need to file an LCA?

Comment

Thanks a lot, i did go through this, was not very clear, so thought to check with you.
                Appreciate your help.

Comment

Thanks a lot, i did go through this, was not very clear, so thought to check with you.
                  Appreciate your help.
                  Hi shervin143,

Today i got to know that my H1 [where i got an RFE] is rejected, however for one of the employer where i have an approval, my PA is lined us in the coming week.
                  Do you see any problem in the stamping?

Regards,

Comment

Nope.

Hi shervin143,

Today i got to know that my H1 [where i got an RFE] is rejected, however for one of the employer where i have an approval, my PA is lined us in the coming week.
                    Do you see any problem in the stamping?

Regards,

Comment

Nope.
                      Is there any chance of going this in AP, because of one H1 is rejected?

Regards,

Comment

Each petition is different for each employer. A petition that is denied for another employer will have no impact on a different employer's petition as long as the reason for revoke is not fraudulent activity. So the answer is NO.

Is there any chance of going this in AP, because of one H1 is rejected?

Regards,

Comment

Each petition is different for each employer. A petition that is denied for another employer will have no impact on a different employer's petition as long as the reason for revoke is not fraudulent activity. So the answer is NO.
                          thanks..i have asked the employer to send me the reason of rejection as soon as they get it, i am also a little afraid if they identified applying H1-b visa through multiple employer as a fraud and rejected the second petition....do you think that might have caused the rejection on second petition?
                          Last edited by h1visaquestions; 01-12-2016, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Filing multiple H1B petition is not considered to be a fraud. It is legal and allowed. That won't be the reason for rejection.

thanks..i have asked the employer to send me the reason of rejection as soon as they get it, i am also a little afraid if they identified applying H1-b visa through multiple employer as a fraud and rejected the second petition....do you think that might have caused the rejection on second petition?

Comment

Visa is approved

Hi shervin143,

My visa is finally approved today.
                              Thanks you so much for all your help and the information provided.

I must says that the information you provided was accurate and to the point, thanks a lot again for all your help.

Regards,

Comment

You are welcome. Glad everything worked out for you.

Hi shervin143,

My visa is finally approved today.
                                Thanks you so much for all your help and the information provided.

I must says that the information you provided was accurate and to the point, thanks a lot again for all your help.

Regards,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X